Trinket procs disappear on pull

Hey, yesterday I noticed that when my GSR would proc on the prepull from my precasted incinerate it would reset as soon as I entered combat anyone else notice this? It was working on Monday. Do you think they hotfixed this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure they hotfixed preproccing trinkets this tuesday

RIP DUT

/10char

People started doing it with the purple legendary rings etc to parse and blizzard was probably like *oooook, there's the line*.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    the double proc dsi on pull was beautiful to bad i couldn't fully enjoy it with a mythic one...gonna miss it RIP

Made by dubbelbasse

I was wondering what was going on with my DUT

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah so that's what it was... And I was wondering why GSR behaved funny yesterday.

Fuck you blizz. Fuck you!

So, any definitive news as to whether the change to pre-proc trinkets changes the viability of DUT for Affliction, or GSR for Destro?

I'd think they'd be a bit less desirable now due to not being able to guarantee a double proc on opener.

GSR is still viable(at least for two weeks), DUT on the other hand... big part of it's profit comes from double proc during the pull (ds uptime-->haunt uptime, ring etc) so it became worse. Another reason to drop it -- we will be able to upgrade hc/mythic fragmet to 730(736)/745(751... my god) imo.

next up, pre pot hot fix

Deleted
    Finally they hotfixed this, was long overdue imo. Yes, I'm jelly 'cause I didn't have DUT

Deleted
    The problem i was having last night was if i proc'd my GSR on pull then it would remove the buff and then take 5-10 seconds into combat before it would proc again.

Typical Blizzard here, hammering a nail in with a sledge hammer....

Quote Originally Posted by cobz715 View Post
    The problem i was having last night was if i proc'd my GSR on pull then it would remove the buff and then take 5-10 seconds into combat before it would proc again.

Typical Blizzard here, hammering a nail in with a sledge hammer....
    but isnt that what u want? u take quite a bit of the time on pull to generate embers so u can unleash those fully buffed chaosbolts...that was the sole reason to preproc GSR so u would have that crit for the extra 10sec for the initial burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptolemay View Post
    but isnt that what u want? u take quite a bit of the time on pull to generate embers so u can unleash those fully buffed chaosbolts...that was the sole reason to preproc GSR so u would have that crit for the extra 10sec for the initial burst.
    I do not take any time at all on pull to generate embers regardless of what Trinket i am using.

I see what you are getting at ofc, however it still does not change my point that they fixed one problem by creating another.

Quote Originally Posted by cobz715 View Post
    I do not take any time at all on pull to generate embers regardless of what Trinket i am using.

I see what you are getting at ofc, however it still does not change my point that they fixed one problem by creating another.
    You can fix this with a weak aura. There One out there that will take off and reequip your trinket on the prepull so it will proc at a certain time on the pull due to it's ICD

But no seriously can we all appreciate that they did this BEFORE 6.2.3 and what that means for parsing etc.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    But no seriously can we all appreciate that they did this BEFORE 6.2.3 and what that means for parsing etc.
    yes, was a good move.