Deleted

Angry HonorBuddy Bans Lifted Next Month

As you may know, the 6 months ban is coming to an end next month. You guys think that botters learnt their lesson?

lesson learned: be vewy vewy quiet. it's bot hunting season.

Deleted
    Botters rarely learn. One of my old raiders was banned twice for botting, permanently, in the space of a year and a half. Depending on what systems Blizzard have integrated with regards to Honorbuddy, we may not see them return for long, but they will be back.

Deleted
    I for one am looking forward to buying everything cheap again and making a bunch of money!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only retards got caught using it. Although it was very funny to see half of a guilds raid team "wanting to take a break" when it happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindedElF View Post
    As you may know, the 6 months ban is coming to an end next month. You guys think that botters learnt their lesson?
    Hope they have, else they can just piss off again, hopefully next time, a permanent ban.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    I for one am looking forward to buying everything cheap again and making a bunch of money!
    Everything but the tokens, is already dirt cheap.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Gon assume most learnt their lession, but there will be many that goes back to botting and will be salty next time they get caught and get perma bans that time
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I dont think botters will care one teensy weensy bit. If the devs put things in the game that are boring and tedious, that are required to enjoy an aspect of the game a player enjoys, then guess what the player that botted before is going to do?
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2015-10-15 at 08:40 AM.

Implying they're not already playing on new accounts.