Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Our new Sith Lord

So not only there will be cookies but also nachos and sex. And he is also friends with Harry Potter. Count me in! Screw Paragon! Renegade all the way!

I'm okay with this. Totally okay.

He was pretty badass in This is Where I Leave You, too.

I don't get the Sith Lord reference..

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I don't get the Sith Lord reference..
    He plays Kylo Ren, the new red lightsaber-weilding villain of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Quote Originally Posted by ManjiSanji View Post
    He plays Kylo Ren, the new red lightsaber-weilding villain of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
    I see. Is he supposed to be a reoccurring character or like the one offs in the prequels?

10+ Year Old Account
    has nothing about asari cheerleaders in it. am dissappointed.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I see. Is he supposed to be a reoccurring character or like the one offs in the prequels?
    Nobody really knows yet. It's implied he is related to Rey, the female lead played by Daisy Ridley, who is also implied to possibly be the child of Han and Leia, but it's largely speculation at this point.

I believe (corrected) Benicio del Toro has been contacted about playing a villain for the next movie, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Kylo Ren won't be present for it. Ren is also supposed to be a member of something called, "The Knights of Ren," so he may not specifically be part of the Sith; he could be part of a different organization that uses the Dark Side, or it could just be a relatively new organization created after the events of Return of the Jedi.
    Last edited by ManjiSanji; 2015-10-20 at 08:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not a Sith Lord.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe Antonio Banderas has been contacted about playing a villain for the next movie
    Benicio del Toro.

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    He's not a Sith Lord.

- - - Updated - - -

Benicio del Toro.
    Right, thanks, fixed my post.

Also, after Abrahm's, "it's totally not Khan," thing with Star Trek: Into Darkness, I am withholding conclusions on things that seem a certain way, but we are told different =P

Though I think it would be a nice departure to change it from the Jedi/Sith conflict.

Though I think it would be a nice departure to change it from the Jedi/Sith conflict.
    I always thought a Sith is just anyone using the dark side, they never seemed as tightly coordinated as the Jedi to me, but then again the Clone Wars and Old Republic stuff probably says otherwise, not that familiar with these.

This post is confusing.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Knights of Ren aren't the Sith
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by strongeroy View Post
    I'm okay with this. Totally okay.
    /tencharacters

Knowing J.J. Abrams how would you feel if Kylo Ren turned out to be a fake name and he turns out to be Revan or some other ancient Sith Lord?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Am I correct in saying that (based off the trailer) the whole extended universe is basically being retconned? Because holy shit am I sad.
    Have you been awake the last couple years. When Disney took over the EU became non cannon. Clone wars TV and rebels TV and new stuff going forward is cannon not old EU.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I believe Antonio Banderas has been contacted about playing a villain for the next movie
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    Benicio del Toro.
    Too bad.
    Antonio wouldn't have chickened from any feat and his light-baker would have been amazing to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I dont follow the politics as actively as in WoW for example, I just like reading and enjoying the stories.

Surprised to hear that Clone wars is canon though, what with all the force stuff.
    Clone wars was directly overseen by George Lucas so yeah its cannon. All the old EU is called legends now and is not cannon, but could become cannon.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

The new trailer is out!

Get that shit out of here. Already had to quit Facebook to avoid it.
    Gamdwelf the Mage