Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Overwatch Beta Testing Begins, Oct 26 Hotfixes, Blue Tweets, Final Boss #101

Scheduled Maintenance Reminder, DH Rank #1 GR 71

Deck Spotlight: Sneed's Control Warrior, BlizzCon Hearthstone Groups, Overwatch Beta

Hallow's End Bundle Fix, WTF Moments #21, Wallpapers, Team Blaze vs Tempo Storm

Overwatch Beta Testing Begins
    Overwatch beta starts today in both the US and EU! Head over to Overpwn for ongoing news and datamining about Overwatch.

Patch 6.2.2a Hotfixes - Oct 26
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    Mage
    • Talents
      • Fixed an issue that could allow Rune of Power effects to be retained incorrectly.

Collections
    Toy Box

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue that could cause Alliance characters that had previously logged out in a Garrison Mine to be disconnected when logging back in.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    PvP
    hello, will the 25% damage increase for tanks be removed in legion? Since you could manually change stats around for...
    If possible, it will be removed. Undecided at this time. (holinka)

PvE
    valor being brought back for half the last tier of the expac really fails to capture why people enjoyed to begin with
    Just to make sure I understand the feedback/concern, what did you like most about Valor in the past? (WatcherDev)

Can you only get valor for one heroic per day? Or can you spam until your gear is fully upgraded? People seem to think...
    It's just the first Heroic of the day. There's no completely spammable source of Valor. (WatcherDev)

Final Boss #101 - LIMIT Guild Spotlight
    This week Final Boss talked to LIMIT, a newer US guild that is made up of members that were previously in top guilds.

Waiting for that beta invite now.

Well, we got the FoV slider, shame it doesn't show the number.

Beta is beta, it hopefully could change before launch. Also noticed some inconsistencies on the button names, on one screen backspace was labeled as BCKSP and others it was Backspace.

Anyways, good luck to all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Overwatch beta should be very interesting!
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    so excited! hope i get the beta invite

Considering there's a gamepad integration it's safe to assume that it's going to be for Xbox One then?

Looks like ppl who are getting beta already got it ??

https://twitter.com/LIRIK/status/658821273133436928

Most are streamers and friends so remember that next wave should be soon hopefully.

I was able to download it just now and I am not a streamer nor friend. Can't login yet but that's more than likely because servers aren't up

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    I was able to download it just now and I am not a streamer nor friend. Can't login yet but that's more than likely because servers aren't up
    They should be up tomorrow and I said most :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reforge View Post
    Looks like ppl who are getting beta already got it ??

https://twitter.com/LIRIK/status/658821273133436928
    You can make the Battle.net launcher start the installation using the command prompt.

what kind of reject would use an xbox controller for an fps >.> its like trying to play wow with arrow keys instead of a mouse....can ya do it, sure. Is it a good idea? hellno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovaldo View Post

Beta is beta, it hopefully could change before launch. Also noticed some inconsistencies on the button names, on one screen backspace was labeled as BCKSP and others it was Backspace.

You can set the FoV manually in the config file

10+ Year Old Account
    Will this show up after the maintenance set for Today? I got into HOTS Alpha, so I can't imagine I wouldn't get this one early.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Overwatch Developers need to add one more ability besides crouch.......PRONE. For real, bring that Battle Field - Strike at Karkand 'dolphin dive' back because its skill. Also the animations should be quick and not delayed. There should always be a skill in game for people quick with their character to rearrange their 'hidden' hit box

Quote Originally Posted by Ovaldo View Post

I believe "BCKSP" is what the game uses internally and "Backspace" is the string for it so they have only forgot to add the string in the other place.
    My Shadowy Priest: Daernan
    My DK tank: Pupuna

Now time to play the waiting game for beta

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to get teamed up with people who play with controllers.
    Normally I always say that people should play however they want and feel comfortable with, but not when it's at expense of other people, playing with controller is like crippling yourself on purpose.

thought this is mmo champion. "mmo". since when is overwatch a mmo ? or did blizz pay for that ? since a while (when you look how moderators acting here) it seems that blizz has several influences here...

Deleted
    While I dislike that MMO-Champion only posts positively about Blizzard and their latest change in behaviour, I doubt they have any influence on this site.