Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wildtree, because it's nice when pensioners are not afraid to use modern technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Northem, because I can laugh at how stupid his posts are and the guys who show up every time he posts to call him an idiot.
    Are you referring to someone or did you merely butcher my name? If me, I'm disappointed to see I have a disgruntled base of critics.

On topic: Endus. His posts made me want to register on these forums. He's like a celebrity.

I don't have any favorite poster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Northem, because I can laugh at how stupid his posts are and the guys who show up every time he posts to call him an idiot.
    I love you all too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Are you referring to someone or did you merely butcher my name? If me, I'm disappointed to see I have a disgruntled base of critics.

On topic: Endus. His posts made me want to register on these forums. He's like a celebrity.
    Northem usually roams the general discussion and lore section, constantly whining for high elves and queen Calia etc.

OT

Pretty hard to tell there are quite a few I enjoy to read.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2015-10-27 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Mmm, circle jerk.
    Yup, that pretty much covers this thread.

Orlong. I can't wait to see his next performance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going with Vyxn because it's amazing that someone can be wrong about everything all the time, and Merkava because it's damn impressive to punch out a Benghazi conspiracy theory for years and not get banned.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

DerpKitty .

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    I'm with you on Tradewind. Never fails for a good laugh.
    Close runners up? Bigzo, cause I'm secretly in love with him. FriendlyImmolation, cause his basement is great to hang out in.
    And Yvaelle, cause that's where I get my best sigs from.
    I love u too baeb.

two of my fav posters is probably Arrashi and Zulk.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2015-10-27 at 06:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Loooool. Going with this.

Adding a real answer: I'd say Tradewind and Winter Blossom probably. I see them both a lot and usually enjoy reading their opinions, but I usually read everyone's so I don't really have a favorite poster, some peoples names I just look for when I'm in a thread sometimes but that's really it.
    Real Answer? You don't have to insult me. How can anyone NOT like Jaylock?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I really enjoy reading Connal's threads. I rarely post in them, I just enjoy reading about all the amazing stuff. Vea Lea was a user who's posts I liked to read sometimes. They were often times very funny and strange... but she's disappeared and I'm afraid we'll never know what happened to her.
    I heard Vea Lea became an mmo forum mod, which is why nobody talks about it.

i can't even find the post she was banned with.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    I'm going with Vyxn because it's amazing that someone can be wrong about everything all the time, and Merkava because it's damn impressive to punch out a Benghazi conspiracy theory for years and not get banned.
    And yet, you never reply to me, except to call me out in unrelated threads.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Real Answer? You don't have to insult me. How can anyone NOT like Jaylock?
    Lol sorry didn't mean anything by that. I meant a real answer for me since I wouldn't pick Jaylock as my favorite poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Kalis & Tradewind when it comes to having the posts that makes me smile or laugh the most... <.<
    Pretty much this. Other people are too inconsistent with their funnies!
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Bigzo, tony, vanyali, and Theo. I always have a blast with them,

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Lol sorry didn't mean anything by that. I meant a real answer for me since I wouldn't pick Jaylock as my favorite poster.
    No I mean, admitting Jaylock as your favorite poster is the real answer, but I understand most people have a difficult time admitting Jaylock is #1. It's okay, your secret is safe with me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    And yet, you never reply to me, except to call me out in unrelated threads.
    I choose not to engage with people who wear tinfoil hats and think everyone is wrong but them. You've engaged no less than 10 people on this forum with your conspiracy theory have been shown ample proof your argument is incorrect yet you argue semantics because it doesn't fit your narrative. You're amusing to me -- like a sad clown that you laugh at and feel pity for at the same time.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Fencers by far. I consider their posts to be top-notch and I wish my posts and my thinking touched them in quality and quantity just a bit.

With that said, and negative attitude + language not taken into account, I also really like PosPosPos.

I choose not to engage with people who wear tinfoil hats and think everyone is wrong but them.
    I'm wrong all the time, and I acknowledge it. And serious posters engage me if they disagree with me. Others are content to stay at the kids table complaining.

You've engaged no less than 10 people on this forum with your conspiracy theory have been shown ample proof your argument is incorrect yet you argue semantics because it doesn't fit your narrative.
    Then jump in. Prove that I'm wrong. Because, in the absence of that, all you is sound like some pathetic backbencher too afraid to even try to make his point. Best of luck.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2015-10-27 at 06:23 PM.