Thread: Secret Laws

Secret Laws

Is anyone else bothered that the the United States Alphabet Agencies have an entirely separate set of "secret laws" that apply to everybody (specifically US citizens), but that nobody without the right "security clearance" can read up on?

Has this happened before in history?

Where a country has its public laws that everyone knows about, and then a super secret set of laws that also exist, that nobody is allowed to know about?

I am a smidge concerned...

If these laws are secret, how do we know they exist?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

What evidence is there that these laws exist, even though I don't doubt that governments are hiding a lot of information from us.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I see something shiny on your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds way too close to, if not in, conspiracy theory territory. Since there is no way to discuss a conspiracy theory objectively there is no point to such threads and they're not allowed here.

Closing.