Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I think its pretty uncommon although there is a model, an object, and a sports person with my last name.

I don't often run across other folks with my surname, but it definitely is not rare. It is listed at the 583rd most common in the US.

Probably Svensson or something in sweden that's most used, there is only around 5-10 with my last name in sweden though, almost a special snowflake

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merihim View Post
    I don't often run across other folks with my surname, but it definitely is not rare. It is listed at the 583rd most common in the US.
    Mine's pretty far up the list, and I still don't really run into other people with the same last name. First name, though, I do quite a bit.

Salonen. About 14,2k have it in Finland atm so it's not that rare, but deff isn't one of the most popular ones.

apparently there are only about 100 people in the US with my last name.

http://howmanyofme.com/

Deleted
    I like how many Swedes here are below 0.5% Are we only pretty unique named people here?

I live in Ireland, aside from my immediate family there's no one else that has the surname of Menon.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would say mine is quite rare, I have not really heard or seen anyone that is in Australia with my same last name, my first name is just as strange though it does rhyme with my last name it could just be due to the fact that its a welsh name though

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 278 people in the U.S. with the last name <snip>.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    On the topic of names... Holy shit, checked names up and this came up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfe%2B585,_Senior

Like, what the fuck.
    Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorffwelchevoralternwarengewissenhaftschaferswessenschafewar enwohlgepflegeundsorgfaltigkeitbeschutzenvorangreifendurchihrraubgierigfeindewelchevoralte rnzwolfhunderttausendjahresvorandieerscheinenvonderersteerdemenschderraumschiffgenachtmitt ungsteinundsiebeniridiumelektrischmotorsgebrauchlichtalsseinursprungvonkraftgestartseinlan gefahrthinzwischensternartigraumaufdersuchennachbarschaftdersternwelchegehabtbewohnbarplan etenkreisedrehensichundwohinderneuerassevonverstandigmenschlichkeitkonntefortpflanzenundsi cherfreuenanlebenslanglichfreudeundruhemitnichteinfurchtvorangreifenvorandererintelligentg eschopfsvonhinzwischensternartigraum, Senior
    wow copy/paste murdered with that one i had to manually remove all those star-thingys

but seriously, right? like wtf.

how do you put that on a credit card?
    Last edited by Emageht Tsoluoy; 2015-10-28 at 01:21 AM.