Why doesn't world event bosses become scenarios?

Like Headless Horseman and others - it's just one boss, don't make much sense to be dungeons, would be nice if they become scenarios so that you don't have to wait in the queue. You can even do them without tank or healer.

That...... is a very good idea.

You would still have to wait in a queue if it was a scenario, just hopefully a shorter one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You would still have to wait in a queue if it was a scenario, just hopefully a shorter one.

A significantly shorter one. Most of my ques tend to fill up with 3 dps around the 2 minute mark, and then have to wait for 5-10 minutes fora tank, healer, or both. Scenarios would be overall much better for all of the holiday bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I have no idea why they aren't. They already don't require tanks or healers for the actual fight.
    Last edited by Wyrt; 2015-10-31 at 03:46 AM.

Deleted
    very good idea, they are just zerged down anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    I have wondered this since the first months of Mists. When people moved on from Galleon and the Sha of Anger I had thought the easiest and simplest way to keep them from being lonely was to put them into 40-man scenarios. Never happened obviously. Still something of a mystery.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Noooooo, it takes the feel they currently have away. Also it would stop people from paying me to tank them for them for faster queues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thats a pretty great idea
    It makes no sense why they have not done this yet

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I have wondered this since the first months of Mists. When people moved on from Galleon and the Sha of Anger I had thought the easiest and simplest way to keep them from being lonely was to put them into 40-man scenarios. Never happened obviously. Still something of a mystery.
    I think OP meant only event bossrs... Like Horsman... But i agree that also world bosses should be instanced

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I think OP meant only event bossrs... Like Horsman... But i agree that also world bosses should be instanced
    Oops. Guess I misunderstood. But yeah, it's something I've wondered about for a long while now. Once world bosses get beyond their shelf life, why not?
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Event bosses, yes. World bosses no. If world bosses become instanced in their own bubble, then they immediately (by nature) cease to be a world boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azulor View Post
    Event bosses, yes. World bosses no. If world bosses become instanced in their own bubble, then they immediately (by nature) cease to be a world boss.
    I get the irony of that but after a while no one is visiting them anyway. Just create an instanced fight for them but still leave them in the world. It seems like they go mostly to waste otherwise. Lot of the game follows that path though so...

The only reason to farm the world bosses are Felblight, Rukhmar mount and Pepe achievement.

So... Esentially, you only need to kill them once, and you're done. (Except for Rukhmar).

Even when they were dropping "relevant" gear they weren't popular.

They really should have something bringing them back to relevancy.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    That...... is a very good idea.
    I'd have to back this up, it is a damn fine idea. In fact, removing the need for a tank or healer means it may even be possibly to give such fights a quick yearly tweak so they're not quite the same.

But, with the exception of event bosses that become active near the start of an xpac, they're generally already a scenario fight as it is anyway.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom