Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Hilarious Bait Bike. Social observations at the park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I

People will try to steal anything. smh

10+ Year Old Account
    Written description for those of us who can't watch videos at work please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Written description for those of us who can't watch videos at work please.
    Bike is left in the middle of a park, tied to a rope. People attempt to steal it, fall off bike.

Ha. Ha.

15+ Year Old Account
    What I found hilarious was that all the thieves were black........except for the last guy who was white. And the white guy actually stole the bike regardless of the rope.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    the whole thing is set up...

Made by dubbelbasse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What I found hilarious was that all the thieves were black........except for the last guy who was white. And the white guy actually stole the bike regardless of the rope.
    And that guy was most likely a friend of the guys that filmed this

Deleted
    So why is stealing a bike more serious than hurting ppl by setting up this shit? And also how can he even make youtube money with this? In my country this would be impossible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    So why is stealing a bike more serious than hurting ppl by setting up this shit? And also how can he even make youtube money with this? In my country this would be impossible.
    I agree with this. I consider pranksters as criminals. If someone pranked me in a way that dangers or violates my physical or mental well being, or violates my property, they would be sued instantly.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Even in the youtube video at normal size, with 480 resolution, you can clearly see the bike is attached to rope and lock. They aren't setting up people to hurt themselves. Dopey bike thieves are too stupid to notice the lock and rope.

Deleted
    I agree with this. I consider pranksters as criminals. If someone pranked me in a way that dangers or violates my physical or mental well being, or violates my property, they would be sued instantly.
    If you steal someones bike you basically prank yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pranksters? Lmao stealing a bike that isn't yours is what is criminal.

i feel sad for those who think this is real
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinie View Post
    If you steal someones bike you basically prank yourself.
    No it doesn't work like that. Both are committing a crime. The thief and the prankster.

And if you won, you get 100€ as compensation in this country
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Even in the youtube video at normal size, with 480 resolution, you can clearly see the bike is attached to rope and lock. They aren't setting up people to hurt themselves. Dopey bike thieves are too stupid to notice the lock and rope.
    If you really defend it like this, ignoring the setup, the filming, the demonstration, the guy who does it and how the rope is really chosen to be as unflashy as possible... If one of the victims sues without knowing all that for the intent to hurt others he would win every time - at least where I life.

And yeah sorry if this is all set up including the guys who probably randomly get picked and payed with youtube money... This is even more sad ;(

No it doesn't work like that. Both are committing a crime. The thief and the prankster.
    How is it a prank to use a rope and lock to a bike so it won't get stolen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay in your country, we are happy without laws that protect idiots like the people taking the bike here.

Deleted
    I doubt any judge is gonna convict someone for attaching a rope to his bike.

If you really defend it like this, ignoring the setup, the filming, the demonstration, the guy who does it and how the rope is really chosen to be as unflashy as possible... If one of the victims sues without knowing all that for the intent to hurt others he would win every time - at least where I life.
    Well I am glad I don't live where you live.

Criminal thief's are shit scum, and they deserve everything that they get.

I was wondering if anybody would bring up the elephant in the room.