Custom loop kit.

Hello, so I'm thinking of setting up a custom loop and buying a new case and make it look real flashy, I'm gonna quit my job fairly soon and want to splurge a bit whilst I still have the steady income and I've saved enough :P

So what I need help with is .. I want you to find a the parts needed for a custom loop for my PC.

Budget: This is gonna be 600 USD (about 5000 - 5500 SEK)
    Resolution: Doesn't matter
    Games / Settings Desired: Doesn't matter
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): Doesn't matter
    Parts that can be reused: Everything except case and cooler :P
    Do you need an OS?: nope
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?: Nope.

So the case I'll be using is the inWin 805c Black.
    The custom loop will be for the CPU and GPU obviously, throw some ideas as to what looks the coolest.
    And I need the parts to be available on this website www.inet.se

Thanks.
    Last edited by Sez; 2015-11-02 at 10:21 PM.

Deleted
    There is only one choice when it comes to "cool looking" and water cooling. And that is Perspex Tubing, or to give it another name, Hard Lining. There are several big brand custom block manufacturers on the market, what I would STRONGLY advise you do, is read up lots, and then Read up more. Check out which manufacturer makes blocks for your parts, Then read up even more, and dont rush.

This is what my rig looks like at the moment, its a total mess because it is an ongoing project, Soon as I have enough cash spare, ill be ordering my WC-GPU and fitting the Ram blocks, all that will be left then is for the motherboard, once I have a WC motherboard it will be time to switch out the PVC pipes and go completely hard-line.

now as to your build, it depends on the look you want.
    Personally I love the styling on XSPC gear (being able to LED light it is a bonus), However there are other companies out there such as EK and Bitspower. Find one you like the look of and stick to it. nothing looks worse than a mishmash of blocks from various suppliers.

This is the type of look you can get with hard line.

Not my system =(

The only downside of having such a fantastic looking setup is it will be a bitch and a half to do any sort of upgrades as you will need to bleed the whole system, where as with PVC tubing, you have a little wiggle room to move parts around.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2015-11-02 at 10:47 PM.