Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Blizzard got me, I paid 250 euro to faction change all my Horde toons to Alliance.

About a week ago, I finally made the decision to faction change all my level 100 Horde characters to Alliance and it's the best decision I have ever made!

Yes, I realise that this was Blizzards plan all along. They prolly wanted people to pay lots of money to transfer to Alliance if you are into PvP, but so be it!
    The last week I enjoyed playing BG's so much... it reminded me of the fun I had in this game years ago.

I can actually rely on BG's to gear up now!
    And no more looking for decent players for hours to play Arena with, I have a choise now from a very large pool of players that actually are into PvP aswell (and not random new players looking for a boost).

These are the things I wanted from this game for a long time but for some reason the old and stupid idea that I didn't want to "betray" my faction, that I played since Vanilla years, kept me from just leaving the bad side and actually enjoy some good ingame experiences!

If you are into PvP and you play Horde, think about changing sides beause it can give you a very different experience!

nice to hear and welcome to alliance also not every one has £15 pounds or other currency equivalent to spend per toon for a faction transfer. i might be looking for a new guild so i can see mythic but i don't want to pay the realm transfer fee so i can have my profs on the same server

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Welcome to the FILTHY alliance. I swapped my main in the beginning of Mop, haven't looked back since... but a lot of the heavy hitters swap between ally, and horde like it's going out of style so.. Hope it was for the best

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    If you are into PvP and you play Horde, think about changing sides beause it can give you a very different experience!
    I prefer stop playing than paying for anything to Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm why did you transfer all of your characters? Surely you could just transfer the main ones you use in PvP (I really doubt you use every single one for PvP) rather than dropping 250 for all of them?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Waste of money imo, I play on EU realms and have alliance and horde toons, neither side dominates battlegrounds feels 50/50 to me. Even beat russian teams on both sides lately.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well I just play as Horde through mercenary for free, win 90% of pretty much everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you three extremely succesfull businesses will make up for your horrible loss of money.

Deleted
    Was a waste of money imo ,exept if your playing 2,5+ you find even on Horde enough players .And if not do like most of us and allways play 2-3times your class on Horde and Allianz (I got 5 Warlocks ,-)

I got a call from Blizzard. The boss is very happy that his monthly bonus will now be ever so slighty larger.

Anyway, grats.

Honestly wish I could be horde, the races are all so much cooler Unfortunately all my friends are ally and I have trouble gearing up on horde too, it does feel more difficult. Can definitely see why you transferred if you've got the cash to blow, it does feel some-what one sided atm.

Aaaaay good goyim, we'll make good use of your shekels I promise. *rubs hands*

Deleted
    just wait until they severely buff Horde racials in Legion

money.. must.. flow!

10+ Year Old Account
    €250 isn't really that much money.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    yo some it is actually, ti depends on you circunstances

Deleted
    <- powerlvl an alliance and Are having Fun in bgs. Toke me around 1 1/2 week with looms

Deleted
    I won't pay a single cent for this. Horde for life ,f the alliance etc ( I love the European football derby atmosphere of the faction war [emoji14] )

Its like leaving Liverpool for man United , Panathinaikos for Olympiacos,Milan for inter etc. Not going to happen [emoji14]
    Last edited by mmocd8d7090c26; 2015-10-19 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    It's shit loads in comparison to just going mercenary mode for free....

They got you alright.

Faction balance comes and goes in waves, it shifts every expansion, it always has and it will again -- especially come legion when everyone gets the "free" trinket.

IMO it's better off to have ally and horde mains instead of faction changing all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Uhm why did you transfer all of your characters? Surely you could just transfer the main ones you use in PvP (I really doubt you use every single one for PvP) rather than dropping 250 for all of them?
    people like to gloat..

also it will be funny when you are paying another 250 to go back in legion when they do a full reverse and make horde the more appealing faction again.

blizzards business model; working as intended.