Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Empathy. You literally feel what other people do.

Would result in ending hatred and violence pretty darned quickly. It's a lot harder to try and slaughter thousands of innocents in a war when you're going to have to feel every single one of those deaths as if they were your own.
    This is a very nice thought. I think we'd all be overwhelmed and ultimately crippled by the pain, though. Most of us have enough trouble dealing with our own problems. Empathy also won't suddenly cure most of the fundamental problems (limited resources, human vices) that lead to the violence you mentioned.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unconditional, worldwide, not preventable mind reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Superior Intellect, newfound knowledge can give ignorant people a new perspective on what they are doing with themselves and work out a better way to run their life. I tend to think at least more intelligence will curb off the cuff wars at least.

Would result in ending hatred and violence pretty darned quickly. It's a lot harder to try and slaughter thousands of innocents in a war when you're going to have to feel every single one of those deaths as if they were your own.
    except there is a troll or "Batman Joker" out there who would get horny off the pain of others and felling it...... aka someone is going to mass kill people still....

The ability to read the minds of other people but only at the range of 20' or so. It would make for some really awkward moments and some funny facial expressions.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Glassmage View Post
    Superior Intellect, newfound knowledge can give ignorant people a new perspective on what they are doing with themselves and work out a better way to run their life. I tend to think at least more intelligence will curb off the cuff wars at least.
    except if everyone is smart, no one is smart, and low skill jobs will still need to be filled......

granted i guess maybe it speeds up the robots taking over the world....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The ability to read the minds of other people but only at the range of 20' or so. It would make for some really awkward moments and some funny facial expressions.
    do you really want to know what people think of you behind your back? Even nice people think bad things....

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Suicide rates will blow thru the roof doe...
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    The entire populous of the world will inherit this one power, ultimately making it a normal characteristic of the average human.
    1. What is it?
    2. Why?
    3. What effect would this have on the current state of the world, verse the "super" state of the world?
    What is it? Common Sense, or Logic.

Why? This planet needs it in abundance.

What effect would this have on the current state of the world, verse the "super" state of the world? Logic would dictate we get rid of alot of ASSHOLES.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Sith lightning.

Or immortality for teh lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    except if everyone is smart, no one is smart, and low skill jobs will still need to be filled......

granted i guess maybe it speeds up the robots taking over the world....

- - - Updated - - -

do you really want to know what people think of you behind your back? Even nice people think bad things....
    Example A of why my super power is needed.

Unless they feel hatred so you feel hatred, creating an never ending war.

Take the wealth from the richest person in the world and distribute it among the poorest.

Deleted
    1. Scientific rationality
    2. Currently supreme for benefit of entire humanity over anything else currently available, even if not absolutely supreme over the course of entire timeline
    3. wtf is "super" state of the world?

10+ Year Old Account
    common fucking sense

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account

Child-birth. /thread
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Example A of why my super power is needed.

oohhh i am sure i can whip something up that everyone with commonsense causing a disaster.......

*not enough stupid people to take advantage of then to fill pockets with money and get votes*

actually that be a plus so we could get rid of 100% of the monkeys elected in office.,....
    but i guess those rich monkeys would be upset and think it's a disaster.

ok you win!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Breast enlarging. I would bring happiness and peace through tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Breast enlarging. I would bring happiness and peace through tits.

Except feminist would scream Patriarchy
    and cut them off syaing it;s all about empowering men over woman....

Immortality to everything but old age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    Except feminist would scream Patriarchy
    and cut them off syaing it;s all about empowering men over woman....
    Thank god we would have a power to restore them !