Genn's screen accidentally came up for me.

When I was loading Heroes of the Storm, I thought Genn was released because he came up on the landing screen for me momentarily before it switched to Lunara. Had him in worgen form howling at the moon... was cool as hell.

I think that means we might actually see him pretty soon if he's already patched in.

That happen to anyone else?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing happened to me-I was so excited for a second, and then it was gone I hope we'll see him soon!

Happened to me as well.

Lunara is the last hero this year, but as Blizzard announced in the past,
    They are trying to release heroes each 3-4 weeks.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Happened to me too. I felt the hype for a moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the projected release for Genn is Jan 16
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't get to see this

Can anyone post a Screenshot?
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Confirmed bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine didn't disappear and then the game broke and crashed an I had to restart my computer, I did get 3 screenshots of it tho they are awful quality because my game messed up so forgive me for that.

First it shows a Worgen, then Greymane human form, then the final part is them both back to back.

http://imgur.com/a/e40uE
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Yeah I had it when hots came up yesterday but it wouldn't allow me to hit ready, wouldn't show my hero I last played, no hero selection screen and nothing showing in the store. I logged out and logged back in and Lunara was in and everything was as it should be.

I was hoping for Genn by the end of the year, as Lunara was already late and we have 3 weeks left in the month, I can understand that no one wants to release during the holidays but midway through January seems a bit harsh for those of us anticipating it. I have so much coins that I bought the cloud 9 mount :P since Lunara was 1/2 off, no reason to waste coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Mine didn't disappear and then the game broke and crashed an I had to restart my computer, I did get 3 screenshots of it tho they are awful quality because my game messed up so forgive me for that.

First it shows a Worgen, then Greymane human form, then the final part is them both back to back.

http://imgur.com/a/e40uE
    His human face looks kind of silly. Kind of reminds me of this:

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    His human face looks kind of silly. Kind of reminds me of this:
    [IMG]https://thebrotherhoodofevilgeeks.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/636a7b3c-b52d-27b2vuayw16ek8jpg.jpg[IMG]
    It's based on his new Legion model.

Just a note, but a fair few people who experienced this bug were able to then try out Greymane in try mode.

http://imgur.com/a/Ss7kO
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh