Need help improving Dps on Maiden

warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmourne/eldarlmari

As u can see and except for Demonic Inq, Maiden and Avatar- i have mostly purple parses

Thinking back what I did during the fights- I know what are the causes why i do not have at least a purple parse for Demonic Inq and Avatar.

However, i just couldnt identify the exact reasons why im not performing better at Maiden. Some possible causes include:

1)I didnt collect any fragments- becos does the tank that job and/or;
    2)I didnt stay close enough to the group when fragments were being collected and/or;
    3)i didnt use charge when proceeding towards the boss(because i didnt want to accidentally charge into opposing fragments)

Please analysis my parse for Maiden and give me pointers
    Last edited by eldamari; 2017-07-13 at 01:19 PM.

u get a 100 % dmg boost if you get 10 stacks of orb gathering. if your raid doesnt do this , u wont parse high. sometimes reading the dungeon journal helps, and understanding boss mechanics and timers is the stuff that gives u orange logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...=dps&boss=2052

So I'm pretty ok at Maiden

BUT, it's all about orb collection in normal (same as Heroic, but since we only just got there last night idk how the fight goes any different) and getting that huge damage boost. I'd argue your trinkets aren't great either and that definitely inhibits your damage.

But I feel like anyone can get an 85%+ parse if they are reasonably geared and play well.

Maiden is pretty much a patchwork style fight with a couple of brief phases. All the good dps comes from a) perfecting your ST rotation b) huge burst within phase shifts c) gathering a lot of stacks of dmg buff. Our CDs line up prety much perfectly with her timers so you want to burn CDs at pull, do tactics and ST rotation untill the shift, gather preferably 10 stacks of proper buff, charge in and burn CDs (use old war with BL here), rinse and repeat.

@up His trinkets are actually quite good, though not for this fight as they'd have to proc in the right moment to be noticable. On basically any other fight they're not bad at least and if they proc here in burst window they're incredible....not reliable though. As far as gear goes it's ok except for lack of Ayala's ring. You have incredibly high amount of MS casts, like 60% more than I did and both fights had the same length. You have nearly half my DPS in burst phases which pretty much means you had 0 or close to 0 buff stacks. Also you used only one potion and that was prolonged power one. You want to use old wars here as a pre-por + on burst phase with BL. That's all if your ST rotation is good, which I did not check.