Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Haven't seen a lot of m+ discussion here and I have a couple of questions :

lvl 15 talents : War Machine vs Endless Rage ? I feel like War Machine is superior most of the time except for some dungeons (CoS, VoW?)

lvl 90 talets : Bloodbath vs Inner Rage ? Since I'm spending most of my time spamming WW, I feel that Inner Rage is a waste on trash packs but it's great on bosses, I'm having a hard time finding the answer to that question. What do you guys use ?

Trinkets : I'm currently running Toe Knee + either a flat haste or Tiny Oozeling for added burst AoE. What are you guys using ?

Had a much better damage in overall in nightbane Kharazam run with bloodbath

10+ Year Old Account
    When should I swap to massacre?

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    War Machine can be really good at like level 5 or lower. I would personally use Endless Rage for anything above 5, but that's more personal preference and can depend on your group comp too. Use whatever you like.

Definitely use Inner Rage. At 3 targets Inner Rage is still more damage than a whirlwind and it gives you 5 rage, and is a million times better than Bloodbath on bosses or even just strong single mobs.

toe Knee and Oozeling should be some of your best for dungeons, I haven't had great trinket luck so I can't really give a personal comment. I'm stuck using haste sticks lol.
    Thanks I'll stay with Inner Rage then, sounds like a well rounded choice.

Deleted
    Definitely Inner Rage for most content, maybe Bloodbath may get on top of it in stuff like kara speedrun when you're always aoeing. Oozeling is a beast on M+, you can often get it to deal as much damage as OF on pull if you get 5-6 stacks. I personnally run with Oozeling / Appendages. I feel like Chrono shard is really overkill and just messes me up if it procs when War Machine's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    This priority list is not good, it should be something like this:

1. Dragon Roar always on cooldown
    2. Massacre Proc if not Enraged
    3. Rampage if not Enraged
    4. Bloodthirst if not Enraged
    5. Raging Blow
    6. Stone Heart Proc
    7. Bloodthirst if Enraged
    8. Massacre Proc
    9. Rampage if Enraged
    10. Furious Slash

So in essence you SHOULD delay Massacre proceed from ring, so you get more enrage uptime. Use ring proc only after Raging Blow and only when enraged, unless it will take more than 1 GCD (ie. no massacre, no rampage, BT on CD). It theory it should mean you should use the proc within like ~1-2 GCD of getting it.
    This is the most accurate that i've seen posted and basically what I do. people saying to prioritize stone ring procs over raging blow is just wrong with my data. get enraged asap. get raging blow back on cooldown/ do other stuff. gg.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Haven't seen a lot of m+ discussion here and I have a couple of questions :

lvl 15 talents : War Machine vs Endless Rage ? I feel like War Machine is superior most of the time except for some dungeons (CoS, VoW?)

lvl 90 talets : Bloodbath vs Inner Rage ? Since I'm spending most of my time spamming WW, I feel that Inner Rage is a waste on trash packs but it's great on bosses, I'm having a hard time finding the answer to that question. What do you guys use ?

Trinkets : I'm currently running Toe Knee + either a flat haste or Tiny Oozeling for added burst AoE. What are you guys using ?
    I've been using war machine in my Mythic+ and so far have ONLY notice better results. the constant 30 percent haste is bonkers compared to the loss on the bosses themselves.

So, if you guys get Stone Heart and try to find out the perfect rotation, good fucking luck cus I don't think anyone has really figured it out yet.

Deleted
    Assuming simcraft is correct, they use it as soon as it procs (so top priority). I do notice I can get a lot of chain procs so it would make sense making it top priority
    @Rastlin using your prio I seem to be lower on DPS.

I still think using Massacre only when enrage below 1 second, stone proc top prio and dragon roar just before rampage is the best.
    Last edited by mmoc8504677281; 2016-11-04 at 01:27 AM.

I dont know if anyone discovered this yet but, if you BC on the third hit (2nd to be safe) of Rampage, the Final Double Slash will Crit and still allow you to fit in 2 RBs in the BC window provided you have enough haste probably around 20%ish? Likewise if you try to Rampage at the last few seconds of BC only the first 3 hits will crit and the final double slash will not. Although it might not be much it did increase my dps by a little bit

Has anyone actually tried using Reckless Abandon? I see that Ask Mr Robot is simulating my dps with this talent only 3k lower than Dragon Roar, but I tried this talent last night in raid and I got better dps than I had before with DR... Maybe it is not as bad as Icy Veins says...

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    How accurate is simcraft atm? (<- Overall question, description below)
    On wowprogress i'm the warrior with the highest sim dps in my guild even with 10ilvl less (my stats are not bad, except my strength which is obvious because of the ilvl).
    Looking in our raid logs i'm not able to compete with them, but i do get 85%+ parses up to 96% (on Il'gynoth) in my ilvl range.
    I used Details! in the raid and compared myself to the other two furys in my raid. I had up to 30% less RBs (should have focused more on that) but on Mythic Nythendra (my first time there) i had nearly the same amount (casts) as the other warrior but 60k overall dps less than him.
    Avg 100k less dmg on a single RB, and also less avg dmg on the autoattacks.

So where does this difference come from?
    It doesn't seem, that i'm doing to much wrong (i know i can improve, but its not to bad), at least if you look on the ilvl parses. So from this, i would assume, the ilvl difference and the lack of the strength is the reason.
    But then, why does simcraft tell me, i should have the highest dps of our warriors in the guild?
    Are the sims wrong because of my trinkets? (Heared about Paw and/or Appendages is not simed correctly?)

I would like to sim myself to get my own statweights for pawn for upgrades but with not being sure, if simcraft is correct or not it doesn't seem helpful.

If someone wants/has the time to have a closer look, here are the Logs from our last HC Clear + Mythic Nythendra
    Yes, we played overall horrible, because HC is way to easy and a lot of people don't pay attention (anymore).

For myself, i was 3 weeks absent after 1,5 weeks on opening the raid. So my overall experience with the actual fights is not the best (M Nythendra first time at all). Cenarius only 3 times which was always an absolute chaos -> bad parse for myself.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WqzmXLMyxjHPgf96
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ababycake View Post
    Hey where do execute procs from the legendary ring fit into our rotation? Are they above BT for triggering enrage when we are not enraged and have no stacks of the furious slash buff? Or do we treat them like wrecking ball procs?
    You want to use it when ever it comes up if you are enraged. If you are not enraged hit Rampage(if you can) if you can't hit rampage just hit BT and hope for an enrage and then press Execute. It is the top priority cause it does similar damage to RB with no Juggernaut stacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    When should I swap to massacre?
    You can use it right away. I've been told to swap to it when I have the Juggernaut cause you really want to dump all your rage into execute while getting enraged as much as possible. Without jugg Execute deals similar damage to RB but with 2 stacks it should be higher on damage than RB.
    If you have the legendary ring swap right away because of free Rampages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrin View Post
    This is the most accurate that i've seen posted and basically what I do. people saying to prioritize stone ring procs over raging blow is just wrong with my data. get enraged asap. get raging blow back on cooldown/ do other stuff. gg.
    I strongly disagree with prioritizing stone ring behind raging blow especially with how many times i've gotten it to proc enough outside of execute to give me anywhere from 6 to as much as 11 juggernaut stacks just from procs. Not using it immediately risks wasting procs which is a bigger loss overall.

Made by dubbelbasse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    I strongly disagree with prioritizing stone ring behind raging blow especially with how many times i've gotten it to proc enough outside of execute to give me anywhere from 6 to as much as 11 juggernaut stacks just from procs. Not using it immediately risks wasting procs which is a bigger loss overall.
    I can agree. Not to mention without the juggenaut stacks execute hits just as hard as raging blow. Using the massacre it can give you a rampage proc as well. Meaning you can Enrage, Execute (get massacre), raging blow, Rampage to enrage again, raging blow, filler, Rampage, Raging blow (roughly said). Don't forget that Massacre is a gain of 80(? i think that's the cost of rampage) rage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    Its not as simple as saying that exe does more dmg than rb pre execute phase. In general it does but if you got got 1 relic in wrath & fury then they become almost the same. Ie for me with 1 relic on it the difference is 3k (not enraged) favoring execute which makes sense to prioritize it. But if you got 2 or even 3 the rb will do alot more so you want to rb and immediately execute but assumes you are enraged so there a little more into that and rng.

All the suggestion posted here by me and others indicates that the ring proc should be delayed by maximum 1-2 global, ~1-2.5 sec max. Essentially comes down to:
    * Verify you are enraged
    * hit RB if it's available

Not sure why people has so much objections about it, the chance for ring to proc from global-to-global is extremely low, tho I agree getting a proc within ~3 sec of consuming last one is fairly common. And as @kostatto pointed out RB hits way harder the ring proc pre execute phase.

With the legendary cloak:

Are we to prioritize BT if stacks are going to drop?
    ie: BT over RB if stacks are going to drop
    ie: Execute phase, BT if stacks are close to dropping even if enraged and have rage for execute

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    All the suggestion posted here by me and others indicates that the ring proc should be delayed by maximum 1-2 global, ~1-2.5 sec max. Essentially comes down to:
    * Verify you are enraged
    * hit RB if it's available

Not sure why people has so much objections about it, the chance for ring to proc from global-to-global is extremely low, tho I agree getting a proc within ~3 sec of consuming last one is fairly common. And as @kostatto pointed out RB hits way harder the ring proc pre execute phase.
    In my experience, it almost never overwrites itself but it often procs RIGHT AFTER using Exec which makes me believe that it's very hard to waste a proc especially if you only wait 1 or 2 global as you suggest.

Deleted
    After spending 2 hours making/testing/editing my own Single Target Priority list for Simulationcraft I'm gonna share the highest simming prio list. I wonder if any of you can get it higher (by an amount of at least 500 DPS). I can edit it to do 100 DPS or so but it's not really worth it since it overcomplicates the rotation. I tried to make it as straightforward as possible while still being near max dps. This is with Endless Rage/Avatar/Massacre/Inner Rage/Dragon Roar and also with Ayala's Stone Heart

Link for SimCraft rotation: http://pastebin.com/q6qjdmsq

Basicly the Non Execute Rotation is
    1. Dragon Roar if Battle Cry not up & Enrage > 1.5
    2. Massacre Proc if Enrage < 1
    3. Stone Heart Proc
    4. Odyn's Fury if Enrage up and Battle Cry up
    5. Rampage if Enrage not up
    6. Bloodthirst if Enrage not up
    7. Raging Blow
    8. Rampage
    9. Bloodthirst
    10. Furious Slash

Execute Rotation is:
    3. Odyn's Fury if Battle Cry up and Enrage Up
    4. Stone Heart Proc
    5. Execute
    6. Raging Blow if Rage below 25
    7. Bloodthirst if Rage below 25
    Last edited by mmoc8504677281; 2016-11-04 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    After spending 2 hours making/testing/editing my own Single Target Priority list for Simulationcraft I'm gonna share the highest simming prio list. I wonder if any of you can get it higher (by an amount of at least 500 DPS). I can edit it to do 100 DPS or so more but that not really worth it since it overcomplicates the rotation. I tried to make it as straightforward as possible while still being near max dps. This is with Endless Rage/Avatar/Massacre/Inner Rage/Dragon Roar and also with Ayala's Stone Heart

Basicly the Non Execute Rotation is
    3. Stone Heart Proc
    4. Odyn's Fury if Enrage up and Battle Cry up
    5. Rampage if Enrage not up
    6. Bloodthirst if Enrage not up
    7. Raging Blow
    8. Rampage
    9. Bloodthirst
    10. Furious Slash

Execute Rotation is:
    3. Odyn's Fury if Battle Cry up and Enrage Up
    4. Stone Heart Proc
    5. Execute
    6. Raging Blow if Rage below 25
    7. Bloodthirst if Rage below 25
    This is a rotation I could support for president. Seriously though, this is the rotation I currently use with Stone Heart, and I'm pretty certain it's the correct one. Seems pretty intuitive to me, my tooltip for execute shows it doing just slightly more damage than raging blow WITHOUT juggernaut stacks. Add in potential juggernaut stacks and a pretty high chance to proc massacre, and it should be obvious which takes priority.... but people are free to keep prioritizing raging blow if that floats their boat.

Been browsing around a lot in this thread, the warrior forums, and reddit. You guys have all helped me a ton. I haven't posted logs or anything like that for advice but from all the information that's been going around I was able to find 50k more DPS last night on heroic Xavius (2nd heroic kill) compared to sunday (first heroic kill). I'm still far from where I expect to be but I can attribute that to some bad luck on BT crits, and getting used to the proper rotation.

Thank you all!