Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    No Lunara tomorrow, but something else might happen.

https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...86578457366533
    They're likely talking about Winter Veil.

I like the subtle DoT stack count under the enemies feet. Still unsure where this heroes niche will lie.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The spotlight video has been posted on the Heroes of the Storm Facebook page! I'll embed the Youtube version once that's available.

https://www.facebook.com/heroesofthe...41004/?theater

- - - Updated - - -

I need Lunara like I need air.

Deleted
    Not sure if she sounds a bit too serious... Will have to wait to hear all her sound files. I mean, this is what a dryad should sound like:

I absolutely love that "pissed" voice. I'm sure she has some good ones. We'll have to wait until Heroesnexus starts their datamining when the patch hits the servers tomorrow though.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    They're likely talking about Winter Veil.
    That post was from last week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saving my coins till i know if she's out or not, always fun to play around with a new hero till it is fully know.

+1 internets for the puns, good work bro

Her artwork and spells look very nice. After the spotlight video I am looking forward to giving her a whirl. She has nice poke and seems to go well with switching targets. I like leaping strike.

She will come in the competitive meta very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    She will come in the competitive meta very soon.
    I think she'll either require or spearhead a new meta since her current lack of burst or stun puts her at quite a disadvantage in terms of picks.
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I think she'll either require or spearhead a new meta since her current lack of burst or stun puts her at quite a disadvantage in terms of picks.
    Double supp comps are going to love her. They provide the sustain needed for her DoT to deplete the entire team through attrition.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Double supp comps are going to love her. They provide the sustain needed for her DoT to deplete the entire team through attrition.
    I would welcome this, though I hear from players that played through the last double support meta that it was pretty annoying.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    And double support comps open the way for some offensive support talents.

Nazeebo is mostly out of favor in tourneys but I wonder how his DoT stacks with Lunara's.

Also expect some guys in QM to select Leaping Strike and jump over enemy gates only to get trapped inside enemy bases xD

- - - Updated - - -

I would welcome this, though I hear from players that played through the last double support meta that it was pretty annoying.
    Why was it annoying?

there are 2 more supports now, assuming this was before Kharazim

- - - Updated - - -

I also reckon TLV will be very interesting against her because it would force her to scout with wisps. Same goes for Rexxar.
    Last edited by ttak82; 2015-12-15 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Why was it annoying?
    Pre squish, basically nothing died until level 10 and team fights were very long and drawn out. Disclaimer: I wasn't playing the game then, this is just what I've read online so I may not be being very accurate or articulating this properly.
    I am the lucid dream

I think her being mounted all the time will be very strong. 20% more movement speed at all times is powerful, she will be great at chasing and in right hands almost impossible to kill. I'm can't wait to try her out, got gold stashed for her and graymane

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I think her being mounted all the time will be very strong. 20% more movement speed at all times is powerful, she will be great at chasing and in right hands almost impossible to kill. I'm can't wait to try her out, got gold stashed for her and graymane
    She's going to be discounted on the shop for the duration of the sale though. 5 bucks for a brand new hero is awfully tempting to me.

All ranged assassins see some form of play atm, so I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes viable competitively, especially because the whisp is gonna be amazing. That being said I seriously doubt she will change the meta.

I played throughout the two healer meta. It basically ended for good with the arrival of Kael'Thas. Pre (several) nerf, Kael'Thas had the best poke and best aoe damage in the game. Because of Kael's aoe burst damage, he would end the drawn out team fights quite dramatically. It was ultimately this insane level of burst damage that lead to the multiple warrior comps, because they had the health and mitigation to deal with Kael's burst. This increase in warrior comps has now in turn lead to a rise in AA heroes, such as Valla, and especially Raynor. The recent buff to Raynor also helped.

I can't wait to play her. Being a ranged assassin should mean that unless she's terribly tuned she'll find a niche.

Pre squish, basically nothing died until level 10 and team fights were very long and drawn out. Disclaimer: I wasn't playing the game then, this is just what I've read online so I may not be being very accurate or articulating this properly.
    You're talking about the way they tuned up the lower levels and flattened the levelling curve?

It wasn't really that big a deal IMO. I hardly noticed a difference. Except towers feel even weaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You're talking about the way they tuned up the lower levels and flattened the levelling curve?

It wasn't really that big a deal IMO. I hardly noticed a difference. Except towers feel even weaker.
    No I was just pointing out that this meta took place pre squish, poor wording there, sorry.
    I am the lucid dream