Deleted

Mythic dungeon trinket

Any calculations to determine if it's viable? And if so, for which fights?

it 100% wont surpass neither soul capa nor the class trinket

Deleted
    ah, ye, I thought that the 110 scale version is the 100 one. I can see it's not viable at all now

How about "[Hotfix in testing] Damage bonuses against demons should now work correctly on Archimonde."?

Deleted
    It's still shit compared to SC and class trinket

Quote Originally Posted by CasualNoob View Post
    How about "[Hotfix in testing] Damage bonuses against demons should now work correctly on Archimonde."?
    I verified in arch yesterday that he is now classified as a Demon.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Avell View Post
    Any calculations to determine if it's viable? And if so, for which fights?
    You talking about the versatily piece of crap?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Since it cannot be number one two and maybe three... Could it still be number four? Or can someone guess between which trinkets it will fall (with difficulty ilvl in mind).

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    You talking about the versatily piece of crap?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=133597/i...tracking-charm
    They're talking about this. It recently got the proc chance buffed a lot, but duration of the Damage increase buff reduced by 5 seconds.
    (351 agi + dealing 10972 damage instantly and increasing your damage against Demons by 10% for 5 sec.)

Deleted
    Did anyone actually try it? yesterday one of our locks had a huge damage increase on mythic zakuun while using the trinket

I can't post the link here but you can check overrated - the maelstrom logs for yesterday's zakuun kill to see it

Damage got about tripled with the latest hotfix, procrate significantly increased as well. Damage increase is not reflected in the tooltip, it does ~3x what it says.

Deleted
    Yes, I can confirm that.
    Right now after 10 min on dummy average hit from cleansing flame was around 37k , max hit was for 54k (so it benefits from vanish 30 % damage buff etc.)
    Also, damage it did was 6,5 % of my totall damage ... quite decent (compared to backstab - 8,8 % and evis around 8%).

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Damage got about tripled with the latest hotfix, procrate significantly increased as well. Damage increase is not reflected in the tooltip, it does ~3x what it says.
    Only problem is the damage increase to demons was dropped to 5s from 10s. I just have a hard time believing this would replace our Class Trinket and Soul Cap.