Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    I'm not sure how to help you out here. As a standard American, I only know English Do you mean like a smaller weak aura group so it is easier to change? I thought spell names automatically changed for other languages.

Kapaya, just reiterating that Liania is right, just update your Weakaura2 mod and it should work.
    You only need to input spell ID instead of spell name thats all.

I started going through some of the aura's with that in mind. But for my very top aura "Shield Slam", if i go under "Trigger -> Spell" and I change Shield Slam to its spellid (23922), it goes back to saying Shield Slam. Did you mean to change the icon names (under "Display - Display Icon")? I can change anything that looks for Aura's to search for spellid instead of name though.

edit: figured out that everything except Aura names gets localized.
    To make Weakauras work in French (or any language) you need to change anything that uses an "Aura" trigger to do a "Full Scan (High CPU)" and have it check the "Spell ID". [Alternatively, you can just input the spellID instead of the name, no Full Scan required for almost all buffs]

If you're having trouble finding the spellID then try
    Code:
    /dump UnitBuff("player","Enrage")
    (replace Enrage with the buff you want the spellID of)

[11] is the spellID.
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-08-04 at 07:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NKNoxius View Post
    You only need to input spell ID instead of spell name thats all.
    I'm not sure that it is simple.
    I was in your case trying to change name from english to french in WA but it seems that weakaura keep some spell in ID number and not other.
    I switched my game to english and every things are fine ;D.

Well, I enabled the French client to check the aura's and went through it all and hopefully fixed it for all languages. That'll teach me to do it right the first time! Actually, it was pretty fun to my own crazy mind. I don't believe I made any other changes. However, this finally put me over the edge of having too many aura's in a single group. So now you have to download 2 groups

Tell me if I made any errors for any non English clients. Side note, the auras still work great on English clients.
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-08-02 at 11:26 PM.

I've been playing with ultimatum a bit and my proc wasn't showing up for some reason. I turned off full scan and just set it to scan for Ultimatum and it's working now. I noticed it had two spell ids listed when I did that so it may have been watching for the wrong id. Otherwise absolutely loving the set, thanks so much!

Deleted
    Hey,

#1 thanks alot for putting these weakauras out there it's been a great help, and time saver!

Sadly when I try to use the demon trinket weakauras an error screen comes up when ever I use my trinket any possible way you could help me? Please.

Thanks for the reports Ozenzen0 and Exterior, fixed both. Also, added a tracker if you have more than 1 target in range of thunderclap (talented or otherwise), it tells you how many you will hit, based on Nameplates. Included some aura's for the artifact, will need to enable them once Legion is released though (Neltharion's Fury). Lastly, I made Fury aura's.

[Prot War 1] Updated!
    http://pastebin.com/5cwn796P
    [Prot War 2] Updated!
    http://pastebin.com/nXLNpihT
    [Rage Bar] last update Jul 27th.
    http://pastebin.com/wwRHmh2K
    https://wago.io/EyHZ9sUuW

How can I import only the Ignore pain WA with the absorb amount like it shows on the GIF I intend on using my own UI just wanted to see how i liked the IP tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by fabific View Post
    How can I import only the Ignore pain WA with the absorb amount like it shows on the GIF I intend on using my own UI just wanted to see how i liked the IP tracker.
    Sure thing man, whatever you'd like to use.
    I uploaded these to wago.io yesterday too, if you want just a specific aura you click "Extract from group". The auras you're looking for are called "Ignore Pain Bar" and "Ignore Pain Prediction" from Khakhan's Prot War 2.

Wago links
    Prot 1
    https://wago.io/NJeZW75_Z
    Prot 2
    https://wago.io/N1nmVX9Ob

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    -snip-
    Is there a way to make the ignore pain bar not track the remaining time of the buff but instead the remaining % of the shield amount?

Basically I'd like to have it exactly opposite to what you provided. You have a progress bar that shows the time with the shield amount written numerically over it and I'd like to have a progress bar that visualizes the shield amount with the time written numerically over it.

Is that doable? I have looked through the weakaura options for a little but I'm either way too inexperienced with it or it isn't (easily) doable...
    Last edited by mmoccdde410f5d; 2016-08-04 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    Is there a way to make the ignore pain bar not track the remaining time of the buff but instead the remaining % of the shield amount?

Basically I'd like to have it exactly opposite to what you provided. You have a progress bar that shows the time with the shield amount written numerically over it and I'd like to have a progress bar that visualizes the shield amount with the time written numerically over it.

Is that doable? I have looked through the weakaura options for a little but I'm either way too inexperienced with it or it isn't (easily) doable...
    I was messing around with ignore pain yesterday. I added a second condition to Ignore Pain where the button will flash and shake if under 5 seconds remaining on the buff. If you don't want that, remove "Ignore Pain Low Huge Absorb" and uncheck Remaining Time in "Ignore Pain Huge Absorb". Otherwise, did what you asked for. If you tried to mess with the custom code, I didn't have proper error checking if the buff wasn't active, anyway, fixed.

https://wago.io/VJvDyPn_b

Thanks very much for the collection It's a bit busier than what I previously made for myself, but displays a lot more info that's of use to me.

Just wondering, how easy would it be for me to remove the HP bar and double the depth of the rage bar? Would I break anything in the process? I've already a way of tracking HP that I'm happy with, and I'm finding the rage just a lil too hard to track at a glance right now.

Pretty easy to do that. you can either delete or set to Load-Never "Health - Prot" and "Health - Prot low". The rage bar takes a bit more, you have to change all the Height values under Display to be double what they are now, you can't change them all together unfortunately. As for breaking anything, no not really, the only thing you'd watch out for is the little shield block / ignore pain trackers and the position of the GCD bar.

I will do one more update for Legion for the ragebar, because talents give us more max rage, means I have to change some values.

Thanks a lot, Khakhan. Going through your Weakauras has given me good idea on how to improve my own, and I'll be applying those to my other classes

Are you updating the OP? Or do I need to download from the latest post?

Quote Originally Posted by globezorz View Post
    Are you updating the OP? Or do I need to download from the latest post?
    Yes, I update the OP with the latest links. Wago is quite nice, i'll likely be releasing all stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Thanks a lot, Khakhan. Going through your Weakauras has given me good idea on how to improve my own, and I'll be applying those to my other classes
    Nice, can't ask for more than that.

Looking great! Super happy I get to keep using this. I am going to check out your DK set this week.

Updated today: Moved Battle Cry to be with Avatar instead of Intercept. Removed the Shield Block and Ignore Pain progress bars from the Rage bar, also prepared the Rage bar for it to work when we get more max rage. Put noticeable text on the icons for Vengeance: Ignore Pain and Focused Rage. New GIF on the OP. I'll be doing at least one more update ~1 week before Legion where I turn on the Artifact aura. Getting close!

Dude, I installed WA specifically for your setups. I love it!

I will be keeping a close eye on your updates as they are polishing this great set up.

Thanks for your hard work

Incredible. Honestly, I really appreciate what you have done here and sharing it! Thank you. I'll be following your work, and using your setup.