can u link the currnet discord for holy pallies

Quote Originally Posted by carinyitus View Post
    Listen to this wise man! I can attest that is very good, been using it for a while now and I wouldn't change for almost anything at the moment. Much less in 7.2 with the DoS nerf which will make Maraad's close to -if not to- bis legendary! Mark my words
    BiS cloak legendary for sure, although that's mainly because we don't have any other cloak legendaries. Also nobody is marking your words without any sort of math (even dogshit napkin math).

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to dust of my holy spec. Any tips about stats?
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Sort of a Trinket/Legendary Question for the more mathematical or experienced here. Last night I received Velen's Future Sight in our regular Hc Nighthold clear. The issue is I'm not sure what legendary that I currently have to get rid of now.

Background info. I currently am using Prydaz and the Obsidian Shoulders. My trinkets are 880 Vial of Nightmare Fog and 890 Aluriel's Mirror. I'm sitting at around 38% crit, 18% haste and have been supplementing sims with the spreadsheet from Sacred shielding. My issue currently is that while the Obsidian Shoulder are touted as one of our best legendaries, but in a straight up numbers comparison, they are doing significantly less healing than the neck overall. I will edit this to include logs when warcraftlogs is finished being DDosed. My initial plan was to swap out the neck for legendary trinket, but this seems like a bad choice when looking at my logs. The neck does between 8-10% of my healing on most fights, while the shoulders ranged from 2-6%. Going off the spreadsheet I was also going to swap out the 880 Vial for Velens and leave aluriels, but this seems counter-intuitive losing that much crit.

I have high ilvl items I can replace (910 shoulders/895 neck) my legendaries with should I need. But I'm super confused as to what to do.

Are the shoulders actually better than I am seeing in my logs? Is the neck overvalued irregardless of numbers? Lastly, how good is the Velen's trinket overall. Reading some forum posts it seems to be the second best Legendary for holy pallies behind the Ring irregardless of Raid/M+. But some sources put it in the middle of the pack.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Armory for reference .http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cktor/advanced

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...st/#metric=hps
    Last edited by Cowd; 2017-03-22 at 06:54 PM.

Deleted
    velens prydaz and shoulders are all considered to be on the same tier, behind ilterendi. the problem is that prydaz suppresses shoulder value by having you receive less healing.
    i'd suggest getting a darkmoon deck: hellfire and using that along with velens and prydaz, switching out prydaz for shoulders if you need more tank healing/less personal survivability.

How do holy paladins compare with the other healers in Nighthold?

10+ Year Old Account

This is 99% but even lower rankings there are only minor changes in who is better. Most healers are relatively close to each other with druid, and holy priests changing places a few times.

Deleted
    so seems like Ilterendi is getting a 25% nerf in 7.2: http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=137046/i...-of-silvermoon

Considering it's only a 5-6% healing increase right now and thus pretty much in line with the other Legendaries this is kind of weird nerf imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by west23 View Post
    so seems like Ilterendi is getting a 25% nerf in 7.2: http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=137046/i...-of-silvermoon

Considering it's only a 5-6% healing increase right now and thus pretty much in line with the other Legendaries this is kind of weird nerf imo.
    ? they are the same to me.

If you read the comments on the ptr page for the ring, you'll see a link to an image which shows the healing reduced to 15% from 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by west23 View Post

It's not in line with other legendaries at all, it's clearly the best one in raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    time to use oss + velens 5ever

I recently got ilterendi. Before this point I've been used to judging on cooldown. Is this something I should keep doing, or is it worth staggering judgment to have the buff active for light of dawn/holy shock?

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    ? they are the same to me.
    It looks the same to me too.

anyone have preference or tips for when to line up velen's? I'm thinking w/ artifact ability but that's also generally syncd w/ AM-sac for maximum benefit. Just treat as an independent minor CD?

Hey i was wondering which legendary combo do you guys think it's best , i got belt , shoulders and trinket (my guild is currently progressing in Mythic Tichondrius btw)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribas89 View Post
    Hey i was wondering which legendary combo do you guys think it's best , i got belt , shoulders and trinket (my guild is currently progressing in Mythic Tichondrius btw)
    shoulders and trinket

use ty deleverancve on its own now with its buff it got ????

Which combination will be better: 2t19+4t20 or 4t20+drape of shame?
    First combination - impose a restriction on the legendary(can't equip shoulders, hands or back).
    In second combination - DoS was nerfed and looks less powerfull, but now it can be 900+ ilvl(can't equip only back).