Deleted
    Very difficult to gauge from the map icon for world quests. Some have the golden drageon & blue exclamation mark, but are still not so hard, while others look exactly the same and are REALLY difficult to solo. Since those are there for everyone and most people will do those as they usually reward doing them really well, you will very rarely be alone anyway.

Deleted
    Big affliction buffs throughout the board :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    Big? Haunt is a leveling talent or something that will be useful on very few fights. The buff to our filler spells will result in an overall damage increase of 2-4%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazvha View Post
    Big? Haunt is a leveling talent or something that will be useful on very few fights. The buff to our filler spells will result in an overall damage increase of 2-4%
    okay to be fair I am used to playing Starcraft and Dota where a change of like 0.1% is considered huge ^___^

I like the buff though. Hope they keep 'em coming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    No.

Haunt increased by 15%, that's a typical "we know it's shit and no one will take it" buff. Thankfully, they didn;t adopt the other approach which was to nerf th eother two to make Haunt look more attractive

The other buffs are minor tweaks to our filler spells, remembe rour main damage sources these days are DOTs

Hey guys, haven't touched affliction yet but wanted to test aoe today. What's the rotation look like for extended aoe? I have a sick aoe rotation with desto, cataclysm, wreak havoc, conflag, shadowburn spam. As long as there are three targets my dps is kinda insane, because immolate is tickibg on three+ mobs, with conflag = endless shards = endless shadowburn on two targets via wreak havoc.

But affliction is supposed to have best aoe, so want to test, thanks!

Are these changes live yet?

Anyone else wish that Phantom Singularity either:
    A) Would persist after the target dies/be castable on an ally like mind sear
    or
    B) Be a ground targeted area instead?

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminandjen View Post
    Hey guys, haven't touched affliction yet but wanted to test aoe today. What's the rotation look like for extended aoe? I have a sick aoe rotation with desto, cataclysm, wreak havoc, conflag, shadowburn spam. As long as there are three targets my dps is kinda insane, because immolate is tickibg on three+ mobs, with conflag = endless shards = endless shadowburn on two targets via wreak havoc.

But affliction is supposed to have best aoe, so want to test, thanks!
    Put Agony on targets (4 max iirc), then spam SoC. Put PS if talented and you can use UA to make seeds pop faster.

Deleted
    And take Sow the Seeds. Which is why you'd put Agony out to provide the shards to power it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    Anyone else wish that Phantom Singularity either:
    A) Would persist after the target dies/be castable on an ally like mind sear
    or
    B) Be a ground targeted area instead?
    Yes. Seed of Corruption has a simila rissue, if your target dies before it goe soff it's wasted. It should explode if the target dies IMHO. That will become a real issue when gear levels increase and everyone else's burst AOE goes up.

Closing this!

It's been a great Beta cycle but from now on please use this thread for Demonology discussion: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...iction-Warlock