Could there be OW/Legion discounts on Black Friday ?

or impossibru ?

WoD sale at best. Maybe just Battlechest.

Its blizz, they now they are selling legion no matter what, so expect no sale.

Blizzard store, probably not. Your local stores for pre-order, you'll get deals like "$5 in store credit, if you pre-order meow!"
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I've never seen a game have a Black Friday pre-order sale. No reason to do so. Other than maybe, maaaayyyybe, what ItachiZaku said.

Deleted
    If you are lucky, perhaps if you preorder OW you get acces to beta- don't save any money, but you get that little extra ������

- - - Updated - - -

If you are lucky, perhaps if you preorder OW you get acces to beta- don't save any money, but you get that little extra

I've personally never seen pre-order sales, just battle chests for super cheap. I remember one year in Wrath I bought like 4 battle chests at $5 a pop - so much RAF was done...

Signature by Shyama!

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Who on Earth discounts a game that isn't released yet? No, it's not going to happen ffs. Everything older will be like diablo 3 and ROS, star craft II and it's first expansion, and WoD probably will but no a preorder won't be discounted.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Who on Earth discounts a game that isn't released yet?
    I hear they do that a lot over at Steam.

But yeah if it's Blizzard I wouldn't expect anything before it's released, and even then they're not very generous with discounts.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.