Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    People wiping in LFR... fucking seriously ?
    A braindead chimp, blind-folded with arms behind its back could clear through LFR easily... that is just fecking pathetic!
    [Yes, I abhor LFR... and people wiping in it just speaks volumes of how god awful and lazy they are]
    To be fair, LFR Archimonde was quite difficulty pre-nerf and so is Socrethar (as the Construct doesn't have all of its abilities unlike normal+ raid).

Honestly, I believe that in LFR, the players are trained too much on DPS the boss to worry about any other mechanics. That and lower DPS in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I'm lobbying to have determination removed from LFR if LFR is going to stay in the next expansion. LFR shouldn't be a place where people automatically win just by wiping enough times, and increasing the ilvl requirement would help to that end.
    Ah didn't see that lobbying action. Well best of luck on removing determination, I think your chances are slim... unfortunately, I do believe the devs intention is for LFR to be a place where people win just by wiping enough times. There's a reason why it's called "tourist mode".
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems like allowing people in LFR at ilvl 650 isnt cutting it. Should the developers increase the ilvl requirement to 665 to reduce the amount of wipes and keep players from cheesing the system so much to "cheat" their way into LFR?

What are your thoughts on the subject?
    if they are mouthbreathers with 650 gear dosnt mean that if they get full 695baleful that they will be any LESS of a mouthbreather.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Oh look, yet another anti-lfr thread from jaylock.

From the sheer number of anti-lfr threads you've started, we all know you hate lfr. We don't need to hear more of your nonsense every time you get un-banned.

Even with a higher ilvl and determination you'll still get loads of terrible players and afkers. Determination is meant for those 5-6 players in the group have even a shred of care of completing the instance in a timely manner.

It seems like allowing people in LFR at ilvl 650 isnt cutting it. Should the developers increase the ilvl requirement to 665 to reduce the amount of wipes and keep players from cheesing the system so much to "cheat" their way into LFR?

Competent players at 650 can easily clear LFR. The problem is that is not the type of player that resided in LFR.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, people, will you never learn? Look at who the OP is. Think about motivation.

There's zero reason to adjust LFR. OP knows this. OP is not interested in anything but sparking a long thread.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Honestly, people, will you never learn? Look at who the OP is. Think about motivation.

There's zero reason to adjust LFR. OP knows this. OP is not interested in anything but sparking a long thread.
    Sorry. Don't agree with his methods but do have to agree with his motivation.

There should never have been a free ride or reward for failure system put in place.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Failed to see how that would help without knowing the full detail. Rather than taking an arbitrary adjustment, perhaps if we could determine what is the general cause of the wipe and make adjustment to that instead?

Of course only Blizzard has the data so they can decided which mechanic is the biggest cause of the wipe and maybe make adjustment to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Sorry. Don't agree with his methods but do have to agree with his motivation.

There should never have been a free ride or reward for failure system put in place.
    Who cares? Most LFR people never raided pre-LFR. You're 717 and it doesn't affect you in the least. Also.. we've had dozens of LFR is bad threads. We don't need another one.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Raising the iLevel doesn't raise the IQ of LFR players.

I mean you could raise it to a point where you need full normal gear to do LFR, but then LFR is pointless.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

How is it possible to simultaneously argue that LFR is too easy and that there is too much failure on lfr?

The mechanics are tuned down because you are artificial handicapped by the inability to coordinate or develop long term strategies along side a regular crew.

I rarely ever touch lfr and other than on achimonde the "OMG fail wipe" groups seem to be a real unicorn of sorts

7+ Year Old Account

Given the way people think and act, versus the actual requirement, seems to me undertuning LFR and reducing the need to wipe 10 times to get a buff stack to pick up the slack of others would be the preferred alternative. LFR gear is not that awesome anyway, so they might as well make it easier on those who actually want to be there and kill a boss on the first try.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuneree View Post
    Ive found that wipes (almost only on Archimonde) are pretty much always due to mechanics being ignored with the mentality "ah someone else can do it"
    While wiping 10x for determination buffs is a pain, I don't feel like the ilvl would fix the lack of following mechanics
    The only thing that my Archimonde run had people only kill adds. Everything else, they ignored like standing in fire, getting hit with nova type spells and everything else. They didn't even die either. I was following mechanics but I saw that they weren't so I joined them. We killed Archi in 6 minutes.