Thread: Blood Bowl 2

Blood Bowl 2

Anyone playing this game?

I am playing on Steam, I've only played two games so far (long time blood bowl player though) and the biggest problem I am having with the game is that as soon as my opponent sees that I am not an easy win they hit the internet eject button and make we wait 3 minutes for them to reconnect when there is a button to concede the match without making someone wait 3 minutes to see if you come back. I ran into a wood elf player yesterday who bragged about winning 4 game straight and when his first attempt at a 2 turn touchdown was ground to a stop and turned into my Orc Blizter getting 2 squares from a touchdown they hit the alt+F4 eject button to escape from me with only one minor injury.
    They need to put people who disconnect too much into a queue for people who disconnect too much. Forcing a disconnect is the new middle finger to your opponent for not being an easy win.

Otherwise I am enjoying the game, but I wish they had put the undead in the game and not the Brittonians.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Otherwise I am enjoying the game, but I wish they had put the undead in the game and not the Brittonians.
    I agree. I don't know why they put in two human and three elf teams but no undead.
    I always played undead in bloodbowl, from the tabletop version to the first computer game. I guess they'll come as a DLC at some point but still thats annoying for me.

Especially since in the campaign one announcer is a vampire and they have a skeleton player in the background.

Also i'd have liked to see magic items in the game, it's sad that they didn't include then or anything from the expansion.
    Last edited by Yriel; 2015-10-03 at 08:11 PM.

Love Blood Bowl and I play mostly for the single player (played maybe 4 online matches in Blood Bowl) so Blood Bowl 2 has been a huge disappointment so far

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Love Blood Bowl and I play mostly for the single player (played maybe 4 online matches in Blood Bowl) so Blood Bowl 2 has been a huge disappointment so far
    Why ? You can play everything in singleplayer, too. I don't play multiplayer either.

I love playing against elf teams. Good luck trying to outrun me when I've injured/killed half your team.

But yeah, it does seem to be a common thing to just disconnect instead of conceding when playing online, and I have to agree it's extremely annoying.

Sorry what? You can do everything singleplayer if you don't like playing against other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Sorry what? You can do everything singleplayer if you don't like playing against other people.
    Except be any team other than stupid humans in the campaign :/

Except be any team other than stupid humans in the campaign :/
    Single player is not limited to the campaign.

If your problem is that the campaign itself is kinda' "meh", then sure, I agree with that. It is more of a tutorial.

Today I reaching my breaking point with Blood Bowl. I actually got so angry with the bullshit rolls I screamed "NO FUCK YOU!" and force quit the game on turn 14.

Fucking bullshit Skaven motherfuckers!

10+ Year Old Account
    My game keeps crashing my drivers =(

Tho, when it doesn't crash it's quite fun to play. Miss halflings and undeads tho

- - - Updated - - -

If your problem is that the campaign itself is kinda' "meh", then sure, I agree with that. It is more of a tutorial.
    Extremely long and shitty one to be fair. They introduce you to AV in the game 4? Should be in the turn 4 IMO.

Also <3 AI. There is one turn left in the game? Cage. I am playing against Chaos as elves? Cage. Playing against slow and bashy team? Kick closer to LOS. Using leftover MA points after blitz? Nah. Putting pieces near end of the line? Yeah.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-11-16 at 07:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Played it a bit more and still not liking the single player. Custom leagues / cups as well as team management seem very basic (they may not be but that's the impression I got from the times I've played). I sort of enjoy it but will continue to play at a mate's house rather than buy it for myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what do you guys think about fend not being an option anymore? For me it fucking sucks to not be able to frenzy trap minotaurs with my peasants on bretonian team
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-11-17 at 06:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.