Deleted

need help at buying new monitor and graphic card for wow only.

hi i need to upgrade my old lg ips231 monitor and my old ati radeon 7770 for the new onces. im thinking of asus rog 348q 3440x1440 curve ips monitor and one titan x. can my old pc play those? i got i5 2500 in gigabyte motherboard,600w coolermaster psu and ssd 120gb corsair force. i just play wow nothing else.. any other suggestion acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by makisgsxr View Post
    hi i need to upgrade my old lg ips231 monitor and my old ati radeon 7770 for the new onces. im thinking of asus rog 348q 3440x1440 curve ips monitor and one titan x. can my old pc play those? i got i5 2500 in gigabyte motherboard,600w coolermaster psu and ssd 120gb corsair force. i just play wow nothing else.. any other suggestion acceptable
    If you just play WoW, get a GTX 970 or a R9 390/390x and call it done, no need for a Titan X. WoW does not really need a super powerful GPU like the Titan X. Actually, nothing out there really needs a Titan X at all. It's an overkill part for people that want it just to say they have it.

Deleted
    i try gtx 970 on 4k monitor and i rma them becuse at ultra i got max 50fps. i just say titan x becuse of the monitor 3440x1440

Quote Originally Posted by makisgsxr View Post
    i try gtx 970 on 4k monitor and i rma them becuse at ultra i got max 50fps. i just say titan x becuse of the monitor 3440x1440
    What CPU are you running? Because a 970 shouldn't really have problems on WoW, even on 4k, unless you have MSAA turned on which is really not needed at 4k. Normally, the bottleneck in WoW is CPU and even with top end CPUs OCed to heck and still have sub-60 FPS.