Jin'Rokh throwing my pet out of the raid

Trying to solo Jin'Rokh to get a lockout started for farming Horridon. However, it looks like whenever I get thrown, my pet gets ousted from the raid itself. Because of this I can't dismiss due to LoS. Does anyone have any experience with this idiot and what might be going on?
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

You wont find this comment much help but the boss is just insanely buggy...
    One week i'll do it on my pally fine
    Next week it'll bug

I remember one time the boss threw me and i appeared outside (what looked to be under the floor) - and the boss came to me, i then discovered i was actually OUTSIDE ToT raid, in the water / ocean loosing my breath... And when the boss did his storm, he went all the way back to his room - i was sitting there AFK awaiting him to finish his channel...

You're saying your pet etc, i'm guessing your a hunter? Try starting the boss with no pet, so u tank it and he throws you - After the throw, summon pet and kill him during the buff.

Close to the throw I dismiss my pet and resummon him after I'm tossed.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Trying to solo Jin'Rokh to get a lockout started for farming Horridon. However, it looks like whenever I get thrown, my pet gets ousted from the raid itself. Because of this I can't dismiss due to LoS. Does anyone have any experience with this idiot and what might be going on?
    Jinx is an interesting boss. I killed him yesterday as huntar, my pet kept aggro all through the fight and he never threw me or the pet in the wall. So there weren't any pools, but he did do his lightning phase. If you're also huntar (and not lock), I'd use the misdirection glyph that resets cd if you use it on pet. That way keeping aggro on pet all the time is easy.