Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Anonymous declares war on Islamic State after Paris attacks

Anonymous declares war on Islamic State after Paris attacks in chilling video: 'We will hunt you down'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-state-6839030

The group warned: "The French people are stronger than you and will come out of this atrocity even stronger"

Hacker group Anonymous have declared war against ISIS after the attacks in Paris on Friday night.

Posting a video on YouTube, the group said it would use its knowledge to "unite humanity" and warned the terrorists to "expect us".

Behind their signature mask, a spokesperson said: "Anonymous from all over the world will hunt you down.

"You should know that we will find you and we will not let you go.

"We will launch the biggest operation ever against you.

Anonymous declare war on Islamic State after Paris attacksAnonymous declare war on Islamic State after Paris attacks
    "Expect massive cyber attacks. War is declared. Get prepared.

"The French people are stronger than you and will come out of this atrocity even stronger."

It isn't the first time the hackers have made threats against ISIS as they made similar threats after the Charlie Hebdo attacks in January.

The 'hacktivists' run an operation publishing a list of Twitter accounts it claims are spreading propaganda in support of ISIS.

Read more Thousands of extra spies to be recruited to smash terror plots in Britain
    ISIS has claimed responsibility for the Friday night attacks.

The death toll in Paris currently stands at 129 people while another 415 people were admitted to hospital of which 42 are in a critical condition.

Terrorists targeted seven locations in Paris including restaurants and cafes where people were enjoying a Friday night out and Stade de France where France was playing a friendly football match against Germany.

Eighty-nine people were killed when gunmen burst into Bataclan concert hall and started firing into the crowds who were half-an-hour into a gig by US rock band Eagles of Death Metal.

Among the many victims was Brit Nick Anderson who worked with the band's merchandise team.

France has officially named four of the suicide bombers in Friday’s attack.

Belgian national Ibrahim Abdeslam, 31, blew himself up outside the Comptoir Voltaire restaurant.

His brother, 26-year-old Salah Abdeslam has been declared wanted by French Police - it is believed he is on the run but it is not known if he is dead or alive.

Also named is 29-year-old French national Omar Ismail Mostefai, who was identified from a severed finger among the carnage at the Bataclan concert hall.

A third attacker was Ahmed Almuhamed, a Syrian who reportedly arrived in Greece on a refugee boat.

A fourth attacker has been named as Bilal Hadfi, also from Belgium.

I guess they could hack some twitter and YouTube accounts but it's not like ISIS has a big internet presence.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Ah, kids these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    While I suppose the sentiment is OK, this is kind of laughable. "Anonymous" is the epitome of what's wrong with the internet. Random "hacktivist" twats are about as much an actual threat as a cotton to a brick. And frankly, they're only marginally better than your average terrorist. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I guess they could hack some twitter and YouTube accounts but it's not like ISIS has a big internet presence.
    They have a significant social media presence. That's how they do a lot of their recruiting.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it same "Anonymous" who fired up firecrackers in a crowd in Paris? When so many people hide behind "Anonymous" name it's quite hard to understand their intentions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Is it same "Anonymous" who fired up firecrackers in a crowd in Paris?
    Basically yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Better hack ISIS ps4 network to ruin their communication!

*Gasp* guys, i had a revelation - Anonymous was ISIS all along!
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    While I suppose the sentiment is OK, this is kind of laughable. "Anonymous" is the epitome of what's wrong with the internet. Random "hacktivist" twats are about as much an actual threat as a cotton to a brick. And frankly, they're only marginally better than your average terrorist. /shrug
    ^This

/10char

i am sure isis will be very worried

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Basically yes.
    What does "Basicall yes" mean? Is it yes or no? And if it's yes, show me something.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Not to be rude, but their declaration of war against the Mexican Drug Cartels didn't go to swell to my understanding. I mean its great that they care and wish to help potentially out where people are posting from, and anything else they can do, just I remember reading about the last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Is it same "Anonymous" who fired up firecrackers in a crowd in Paris? When so many people hide behind "Anonymous" name it's quite hard to understand their intentions.
    Is this a serious question?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    What does "Basicall yes" mean? Is it yes or no? And if it's yes, show me something.
    Most activities they act upon are discussed on 4chan where "anonymous" also gets their info from for events.
    I wouldn't be suprised if some of these "people" have a tendency to swing around mentally to fix their need for a rush.

If you want proof, go to some /random/ pages on 4chan and familiarize yourself.
    Lulz go above "good behaviour", even for "Anonymous".
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2015-11-16 at 05:02 AM.

Most activities they act upon are discussed on 4chan where "anonymous" also gets their info from for events.
    I wouldn't be suprised if some of these "people" have a tendency to swing around mentally to fix their need for a rush.

If you want proof, go to some /random/ pages on 4chan and familiarize yourself.
    You're confusing the group anonymous with the anonymous posters on 4chan.

That isn't proof of anything by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    You're confusing the group anonymous with the anonymous posters on 4chan.
    That isn't proof of anything by the way.
    the group anonymous are anonymous posters on 4chan, whilst 99% of anonymous posters on 4chan are not in the "anonymous" group.
    Whilst it may be to supervised to plan stuff directly on 4chan, it certainly used to be like that.

Some people romantisize this group for some wicked SJW reason.
    Everything for the lulz.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least IS recruitment will go down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Is this a serious question?
    Any "official" public claim from them is laughable, because, literally, anyone cam make such a claim and pretend to be them.

I personally think that this anonymous group have nothing in common with "public" anonymous group that claim all their deeds. If i was working on something like this i would definitely give 0 fucks about publicity, because, well, obvious reasons
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-11-16 at 05:18 AM.

Look out isis there is some stern fedora tipping in your future

>.>

the group anonymous are anonymous posters on 4chan, whilst 99% of anonymous posters on 4chan are not in the "anonymous" group.
    Whilst it may be to supervised to plan stuff directly on 4chan, it certainly used to be like that.

Some people romantisize this group for some wicked SJW reason.
    Everything for the lulz.
    Nice to know you have fucking nothing as proof here...

Any "official" public claim from them is laughable, because, literally, anyone cam make such a claim
    No, it's laughable because they can't do anything to real world people. If they think they can do better than the governments of the world, then they're really dumb. The most they can do is get in the way.