healing touch greyed out for Guardian

When i logged in to 7.1 today healing touch and rejuv arent usable when i'm guardian. Am i missing something? Even when not in bear form they dont work. Regrowth is ok.

They've swapped out HT for Regrowth for all specs, so that's your new go-to heal.

What a time to do such a change now.-. Not like a new expansion didn't just come. Blizzard does such weird moves.

We had HT as our heal since 4-ever man..
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    They've swapped out HT for Regrowth for all specs, so that's your new go-to heal.
    I can confirm feral still has HT, Regrowth and Rejuv (resto aff) and can use it. But insta heal prcs for regrowth now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    When i logged in to 7.1 today healing touch and rejuv arent usable when i'm guardian. Am i missing something? Even when not in bear form they dont work. Regrowth is ok.
    I would guess they unchecked healing affinity with this update. Just selecting it again would do the trick if this was the case

SO.

I was bummed at first, but then I tried to figure out what that meant in the end.

My tool-tip respectively my math says:

Regrowth heals for 8% more initiately and 5% more over 12 seconds.
    All in all this is a buffs for 1/8 more of those sweet, sweet healz for us - amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    I can confirm feral still has HT, Regrowth and Rejuv (resto aff) and can use it. But insta heal prcs for regrowth now.
    That's fine that they still have the spells the talent is supposed to give you, but as of 7.0, if you did not have resto aff, you had healing touch. As of 7.1 and you do not have resto aff, you have regrowth. Resto aff gives you the rest of the healing spells

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvannah View Post
    SO.

I was bummed at first, but then I tried to figure out what that meant in the end.

All in all this is a buffs for 1/8 more of those sweet, sweet healz for us - amirite?
    Not entirely correct since your mana gets drained by regrowth much more. Which is probably why the change was made, because healing touch was very mana efficient.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Not entirely correct since your mana gets drained by regrowth much more. Which is probably why the change was made, because healing touch was very mana efficient.
    Plus all other healing classes get the quick heal in all specs, so it's more consistant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvannah View Post
    SO.

HT hits me for 208k, Regrowth for 196k plus 32k. Smaller initial heal but larger overall with the hot added. Plus it's nearly a second shorter of a cast time. More mana expensive though...