CM: RShaman vs. HPala & Do we need a DK?

Hi, I planing to do challenge modes and I don't want to handicap myself with a super bad comp.

Resto shaman or holy paladin? What are the pros and cons?

Prot warrior or blood dk?
    Is dk really that much stronger?
    And how hard is it to play dk in cm? I never tried it, he just sits in his garison xD

Hope you have some good tips for me.

Cheers

Every comp can do gold. If you have no idea how to play dk then go with warrior. Even though warrior is probably the worst tank for cm's it will still be better than a dk that is played badly.
    When it comes to holy paladin vs resto shaman they both work. Holy paladins bring more defensive cooldowns with sac, hop and wings while shamans bring an aoe stun.
    To complete cm's you want to look up what pulls to make, you want to pre pot as often as possible and pop cooldowns as many times as possible.

Yes, every comp can do gold, but DK tank and Resto Druid comp is kinda ridiculous. Especially mass grip is op and will make the CMs much easier.

The best way is to look up for warrior CM guides on YouTube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Agreed with others ^^ any comp can do CM 8/8 - it's pulling the right amount of mobs, and gearing/potting enough to make it work. Good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior's spell reflect can be pretty damn good in some instances. You should look up where it can be used as an insane boost to DPS. Shockwave is also gonna be an invaluable tool if your group lacks aoe stuns. I highly doubt warriors are the worst CM tanks overall.

Got a friend to tank. Now we are Blood DK + Arms + HPala.
    Hooked up with 2 Blance druids from the tool and done Auchindoun in amazing 39 minutes
    Less stupid fails and gold looks doable.

Thanks for your input. Appreciate it.