Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

I think DK wins the Artifact Weapon beauty contest.

Every version is distinct and did you look at Apocalypse?

Oh my god! That thing is badass!

/no I don't know how to make the preview smaller, but why would I want to? It's glorious!

Deleted
    The name alone fits my toon's heritage 100%. For whoever reads noblesse will know what I mean

edit: while I really do not approve of op's choice of the farmer style weapon...

I think the arms warrior artifact is the best. ˢᵃᶦᵈ ᶰᵒ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳ

But really though, the unholy DK one is amazing but I have to say that the demon hunter artifacts are my favorite, especially the vengeance one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    The name alone fits my toon's heritage 100%. For whoever reads noblesse will know what I mean

edit: while I really do not approve of op's choice of the farmer style weapon...
    But does it make the noodles grow?

For DH's I prefer the tanking one that looks like a shield.

Zahard, I'm very sad you disagree with me. I'll just be over here crying my eyes out all over these sweet ass skulls and reaping hook. (Also it looks far more like a butcher's hook - specifically the off-hand weapon of "The Bucher" from D3 - than a farming scythe in my opinion.)

Death Knight has the most variance unlike fury warrior which is pointy slightly curved pointy and slightly curved pointy in other direction.

So happy I main an Unholy. Love it more than any of the other class weapons. BADASS to the core

Death Knight has the most variance unlike fury warrior which is pointy slightly curved pointy and slightly curved pointy in other direction.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    all of the warrior artifacts are pretty underwhelming to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apocalypse should be a scythe similar to the DK relic weapon from FFXI, which i am assuming Blizz is borrowing the concept from.

Either way, i'm not really a fan of the circular end at all. Soulrend on the other hand, is amazing.

Dks do have best 2h swords, but for staves goes to:

"Last time I checked, Cain didn't bludgeon Abel with a Gameboy; Genghis Khan didn't have an Xbox Live account; and Hitler didn't play Crash Bandicoot." -- Tommy Tallarico

I like Maw of the Damned.

I Like Apocalypse in general, Farmer weapon? Kinda looks exactly like something a Cenobite would use to Farm Pain :P

- - - Updated - - -

Though I also really like the greenish colored second picture posted one here and the one that looks like Apolyon too!
    Last edited by Horrorfang; 2015-11-22 at 11:56 AM.

Judging from the Artifact I guess I'll have to go Unholy. I think the Frost swords look terribly bland and boring :-(

While they all look really good, I think I'm gonna wait to judge them until I see them in-game. Like that Frost Mage one could look outrageously cool with the effects. Although I do think the Unholy DK option with the weird looking egg thing on the end of the sword looks...strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "boat anchor"-sized swords are beginning to bug me. Honestly, I think most of the Frost DW 1h swords could pass as perfectly fine 2h swords.

Also, it miffs me that Warlocks are the ones that get scythes. Scythes are the ultimate sign of death and darkness.

Warlocks merely adopted the darkness. We Death Knights were born into it; molded by it.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2015-11-22 at 10:42 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Also, it miffs me that Warlocks are the ones that get scythes. Scythes are the ultimate sign of death and darkness.

Warlocks merely adopted the darkness. We Death Knights were born into it; molded by it.
    And not just WLs but also Balance Druids. Sure, the Scythe of Elune has deep ties in lore but still

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The "boat anchor"-sized swords are beginning to bug me. Honestly, I think most of the Frost DW 1h swords could pass as perfectly fine 2h swords.

Scythes are not very practical weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hengwulf View Post
    Scythes are not very practical weapons.
    Neither are swords that are two times the length of your body.

Funny what works in a fantasy game.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Ok, I did bit my tongue on that, Blizzard really did a great job on that unholy artifact, and blood is still badass, frost is nice too but... the variations are just too predictive and boring.