These are just my thoughts on holy priests current legion talents. Also really quick about me since this is my first post. I raided as a priest during ToT/SoO and joined summit for HM/BRF finishing US 24th. Guild broke up at the start of HFC so i decided to swap to monk because disc wasn't exactly the most enjoyable. Then quit a bit after that when i wasn't happy with my new guild, now i plan to go back to my wonderful priest for legion because both specs seem like they will be viable and idk what they did to monk. Also if you have any tips to help future posts please share

15 Talents
Trail of Light - When you cast Flash Heal a % of the healing is replicated on the previous target you flash healed
I think the talent sounds pretty cool(curious about it visual) but i feel on most fights I would rather be refreshing my renews on targets if im using single target heals a ton. I could see it being ok on a fight where only a few targets are taking high damage most of the fight and you can bounce between the 2 targets. A fight like maybe brackenspore for tanks or you could use it to help in a ko’ragh like fight where you need to put out high hps on 2 targets. Also if there are any multiple NPC healing fights. Gorefiend stomach phase if adds weren't spread out so much. i could also see ToL being good for dungeon healing letting you swap between healing tank and other players(something like T-P1-P2-T-P3) Can be good with Surge of Light/Divine Star Talent setup if there is just kinda random spiking damage going around the raid and it isn't worth renewing the targets.
Enduring Renewal - Your single-target healing spells refresh the duration of renew on the target
I feel this will be the go to for low damage fights like Flamebender if you're mostly healing the melee. I think it will be pretty strong to run with Binding heal Talent.
Enlightenment - You regenerate mana 20% faster
Not much to say about this more mana more spells will probably take it most of the time. Just seems really strong.
Final Thoughts - I feel you will end up taking Enlightenment 90% of the time with the other two talents being taken for very specific things. Enilightment>Enduring renewel≥Trail of Light

30 TALENTS
Angelic Feather - Place a feather at the target location. granting the first target to walk through it 60% increased movement speed for 6 secs. 3 charges 15 sec recharge only 3 can be placed down at 1 time
need to move fast or someone needs to kite something the moves quick take feathers
Path of Light - levitate is no longer cancelled by damage, and causes the target to move 15% faster, but the duration is reduced to 30 secs. 2min cd
uhhhhhh if you wanna move 15% faster and want to waste globals on casting Levitate. i feel feathers are better in pretty much every scenario. If you want to be really really nice on farm and let the melee run faster the whole fight you can use it?????
Desperate prayer - heals the caster for 22% of total health
meh take it if there is really minor movement or a combo that could kill you without something. Still rather have feathers in almost every scenario

Final thoughts - Take feathers but at the end doesn't matter a whole lot for hps. Angelic Feathers>Desperate prayer>>(i don't even)>>Path of Light(like really i don't even)

45 Talents
Shining force - Create a burst of light around the friendly target, knocking away nearby enemies and slowing their movement speed by 70% for 3 seconds. 60 sec cd
Take it to make your raid really mad at you, or if a tank is kiting mobs around take with feathers for next level kiting.
Censure - Holy word: chastise stuns the target instead of incapacitating them.
Is there a stunable mob take it
Dominate Mind - Control a mind up to x level for 30 secs. does not work on mechanical beings. this spell shares dr with other incapacitating effects.
Take if there is something beneficial to MC

Final thoughts - CC row who cares but if i had to judge them it seems pretty easy Censure>Shining force=Dominate mind

60 Talents
Light of the Naaru - Serendipity reduces the cooldown of the appropriate holy word spell by an additional 2 secs
I personally think this is a pretty decent talent and could be the go to if Hymn of Hope is not mandatory. That being said i'm really not sure how strong it will be without playing and seeing how strong the new holy word spells are and how often they are needed but could be good with certain combo of talents(Check Talent combo section)
Guardian Angel - When Guardian spirit expires without saving the target from death, reset its cooldown to 60 seconds
I personally feel the talent is pretty weak because deaths will generally come from a big hit or a combo of quick hits. Also if planning around the talent and something goes wrong and the target does die could mess everything up. I see its biggest use coming from fights where you need to Heal NPCs
Hymn of Hope - Recite a Hymn allowing all healers in your party or raid to cast spells for no mana lasts 12 secs. 12 sec channel 5 min CD
this honestly just seems insane it lets the other healers have 12 secs of spamming whatever they want with no cost. More healers making this even stronger. I feel this talent will end up just being mandatory for holy priests especially if they end up taking a supportive healer role

Final Thoughts - I feel you will end up taking Hymn of hope unless it isn't needed or you start under healing and the extra throughput or the mana isn't needed.
General - HoH>LotN>GA
HPS - LotN>HoH>GA
Tank CDs - GA>LotN>HoH

75 Talents
Surge of Light - Your Healing Spells and Smite have a 8% chance to make your next flash heal instant and cost no mana. Can Accumulate up to 2 charges
Ok talent for fights where people are randomly taking spike damage throughout the fight. will probably be best used with Trail of Light/Divine star
Binding Heal - Heals a friendly target, the caster, and a third friendly target within 20 yards for x Also triggers serendipity reducing the cd of both Holy words by 3 secs 1.5 sec cast
good talent for refreshing renews with Enduring Renewal(if it still works). I could see it being used on fights where the raid is spread out and taking constant damage and you want renew rolling on as many targets as you can. i fight like possibly Iron reaver.
Piety - Prayer of Mending triggers serendipity, reducing the cooldown of Holy Word: Sanctify by 6 secs.
The go to talent i feel for most fights. Holy Word: Sanctify seems crazy strong and passively getting more out will be nice. Possibly not as strong on fights where you are spread out a lot of the fight like iron reaver. Im also basing this on it only proccing on the initial cast. If it was every time it heals this talent would probably end up being mandatory changing a few other talents.

Final Thoughts - I feel in most cases you will take Piety, unless the raid is spread out in which case you will take BH if there is constant raid damage going out and you want renews on as many targets as possible or SoL if there is just occasional spikes on random players
Most scenarios - Piety>SoL>BH
Spread out constant damage(w/Enduring Renewal) - BH>SoL>Piety
spread low but ST spike damage - SoL>BH>Piety

90 Talents
Divinity - When you heal with a Holy Word spell, your healing is increased by 20% for 8 secs
I feel this will be a pretty mediocre talent unless you can play in such a way to keep the buff up a high portion of the fight
Divine Star - Fire a Divine Star forward 24 yds, healing all allies in its path for x. After reaching its destination, the divine star returns to you, healing allies in its path again
15 sec CD
Halo - Creates a ring of holy energy around you quickly expanding to a 30 yd radius, healing allies for x 40 sec cd
going to talk about DS/Halo together because i feel you have to look at them together. Is there high burst damage every 45 secs/1min take halo. is there constant raid damage and you’re stacked. take DS

Final Thoughts - I feel this row is pretty close and will depend on the situation and fight.
Stacked constant damage DS>Divinity>Halo
Spread Halo>Divinity>DS
1 big hit every 45-60secs Halo>DS>divinity
Burst phase(even while stacked) every 45-60 secs Divinity>Halo>DS

100 Talents
Apotheosis - Enter a pure Holy form for 30 secs, increasing the effects of serendipity by 200%
3min cd
another talent i see as being pretty meh by itself but with other talents could make holy a god during phases of very high raid damage
Benediction - Your Prayer of Mending has a 30% chance to leave a renew on the target when it heals
seems likes a bad talent unless renew does a ton of healing. can't think of a scenario where it will beat out CoH though.
Circle of Healing - Heals up to 5 injured allies within 30 yards of the target for x
12 sec cd
This is what i feel you will take on most fights. it's a decent aoe heal on a low cd.

Final Thoughts - I feel CoH is the clear winner so i really don't have much to say about this row besides certain talent set ups could push Apotheosis past it but i really don't think benediction is worth taking unless they buff the chance
COH>Apotheosis>Benediction

Talent Combos
This is some possible talent combinations i could see being used. also i won't mention the 30/45 talents because they don't really have a massive impact I'm also assuming Hymn of Hope will be extremely strong and almost mandatory but it would be able to be swapped out with LotN.

Standard - ENL/HoH/Piety/(DS/Halo)/CoW
I think this will be your standard go to raid healing set up
Passive build - ENL/LotN/Piety/Divinity/Benediction
This will be a build with nothing but passive talents you help ease you into the spec if you’re just picking it or you could use it if you feel like being really lazy.
3 min GOD build - ENL/LotN/Piety/Divinity/Apotheosis
This spec should be able to put out insane hps by letting you cast Holy word: Sanctify every 5-8ish secs keeping up Divinity. mostly for stacked fights but i think will be a ton of fun to play.
Renew the World - ER/HoH/BH/(DS/Halo)/Benediction
This would be a build all about renew and keeping renew on as many targets as possible. could be good on spread fights with constant damage. May also still want to swap Benediction out for CoW
Flashy - ToL/HoH/SoL/DS/CoH
Mainly to go with the ToL talent. Basically would be trying to get as many SoL procs as possible for more flash heals. Also would really consider swapping HoH out for LotN here, but HoH might be mandatory
If you come up with any others Feel free to post them
also with this being super early beta a lot could change