WTB Mouse for WoW

Hi. Making thread in "Computer", I guess?
    Anyway, I'm still using mouse like this http://s.productreview.com.au/produc...ical_mouse.jpg
    2016 almost here, I really need to upgrade... badly
    99% of the time I play Blizzard games, and it seems my mouse pisses me off mostly when I play WoW, I simply don't have enough fingers on one hand to make all these required key binds, so I need to make my other hand useful
    I've been looking at those Naga etc. etc. mice, idk... is it comfy playing with like 16 extra buttons on the side?
    Is there something in between? (million button naga ----<dream mouse>---- my mouse with 2 buttons)
    Edit1: price up to 100 euros +-
    Edit2: wireless vs wired?

10+ Year Old Account
    Could always get the WoW mouse. Doesn't have 'a million' buttons, but has quite a few. I managed to fit most of my character's hotkeys onto it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i use a naga but i dont use the top row of buttons, instead i use the lower 9 buttons along with a shift modifier on those, mostly just use the bottom 2 rows. you dont have to use all the million buttons, just use whats comfortable to you

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Wo.../dp/B005L38QHA
    You mean this one? Totally forgot it exists, seems like a reasonable amount of buttons!

Take a look at the Logitech G602, has 8 buttons, plus shift & control, and any other modifiers you might use, you can squeeze tons on to it.

It's extremely comfortable, your thumb will be sat on 6 of the buttons most of the time, so you only need to direct a little bit of pressure to which key.

It also has a great system behind it with different key mappings for different games, that changes by itself, so if you hop out of wow and in to hots, your mouse will auto change key bindings, dpi etc.

Also, it's wireless, a lot of people say witeless is bad, I have not had 1 single issue with this mouse, ever. Except maybe when the batteries are running low, but I just ignored the message!

Quote Originally Posted by Slykila View Post
    i use a naga but i dont use the top row of buttons, instead i use the lower 9 buttons along with a shift modifier on those, mostly just use the bottom 2 rows. you dont have to use all the million buttons, just use whats comfortable to you
    I use the naga as well. It was awkward at first but now it feels no different than any other mouse. Like slykila said you don't need all the buttons. A couple are uncomfortable but I use most of them and it feels fine. I couldn't imagine having to go back to using the numbers on the keyboard, it's a world of a difference.

It's good that it is also the numbers on the side and not mappable buttons so you don't have to have seperatly configurations for each game.

Edit: my naga also has switched between wired and wireless and has an internal battery you charge and I still only ever use it wired. I personally do. It like wireless anything except headphones. But that's me.
    Last edited by DrStiglit; 2015-11-26 at 09:52 AM.

tbh SteelSeries World of Warcraft Legendary MMO Gaming Mouse looks the best to me, still has a lot of buttons, but not shittons too many...
    what pisses me off about it tho, is that I can't get it in shop, must buy on ebay etc...

Personally, I like the Cata wow mouse better than the Legendary. I bought a legendary, and ended up returning it. They don't make the cata mouse anymore, but you can still find them. I'm on my second, and had the original before that. I really like being able to bind the buttons in-game. I wish Blizz would open that capability up for other mice.

Went to several shops today, visited some other shops' websites... I feel like I live in Narnia ffs... Mice we talk about here... does not exist in Lithuania apparently.