Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Men need consent to say hi to women

Saw this vid on YouTube by nakedape. Discussing some things that a couple of feminist have said. He raises some valid points. What do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    She has a good point though. I can't tell you how many women I've killed because they didn't say "hello" after I greeted her with a polite "hello".

The woman the guy in the video is complaining about is a comedian. I guess the video owner gets publicity and the woman gets publicity so it's win-win.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Couldn't make it through this.

Wants random men to help her in a bad situation. Complains about someone inquiring about her "hysterical crying".

God. Damn. It.

Deleted
    Absolutely.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's Buzzfeed, they're idiots who make money by copying the ideas of other Youtubers or simply re-uploading viral videos to steal views from the owner.

It's hipster paradise, just ignore them.

Only applies to ugly men

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    Only applies to ugly men
    That's a very good point.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    This has to be satire. I mean not the video, but the arguments some of these women uses. It just can't be real.

Don't want to accept the reality of gender inequality? No problem, just find some random YouTube video and claim men are going to need consent to talk to women! It's so ridiculous we can all ignore the real issues! Brilliant!

I'll say hi to whoever the fuck I want.

Deleted
    These feminists sound very grim and frostbitten.

Stupid video lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I'll say hi to whoever the fuck I want.
    Basically, this. I will continue shed kindness everywhere I go. If some idiot wants to assume that I am hitting on them, or being intrusive, that is their problem. If I smile and say hello to you in the elevator, take it for what it is. Just a simple hello. If I hold the door for you at the store, I am just holding the door, not asking for your number.

People need to get off their high horses and remember that most people are just being polite, only a handful are actually trying to hit on you.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I've been saying it for a while. You are only allowed to speak to women when spoken to first.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Some of this nonsense, even though clearly a joke, just boils my blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    She has a good point though. I can't tell you how many women I've killed because they didn't say "hello" after I greeted her with a polite "hello".

Thanks, this made my day :P

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    This has to be satire. I mean not the video, but the arguments some of these women uses. It just can't be real.
    Probably satire. Hey you can always call Poe's law. But then you have fuckers like these around:

This girl in the video I linked believes she is entitled to male attention AFTER rejecting them. Men who don't pay attention to her are the entitled ones and not her.
    Last edited by luc54; 2015-11-23 at 04:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Saw this vid on YouTube by nakedape. Discussing some things that a couple of feminist have said. He raises some valid points. What do you guys think?
    Yeah, strawman arguments are never good arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I've been saying it for a while. You are only allowed to speak to women when spoken to first.
    Are you explaining what happens or what you want to happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne