Horde ###717 ilvl Shaman 13/13H LF Heroic/Mythic Guild>> FOR LEGION<<

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for a semi-hardcore horde guild that clears minimum all heroic content and some to all mythic for Legion.

What I Can Play: I plan on maining a Elemental or Enhancement shaman depending whether your guild needs more ranged or melee. I also could go Resto or Mistweaver if your guild desperately needs a healer. I would like to be in the main raid group but I would accept being a backup if needed.

Little Info About Me: I am a very positive player that doesn't give up easy on a boss fight and I have cleared all heroic WoD raids and achieved all AOTC's for Warlords of Draenor. I am always looking to min/max my main toon and I always stay up to date on the best ways to play my spec. I often reach the top of the meters when healing or DPSing ( I had two good sets for Resto/Enhancement for my guild in WoD) and I almost NEVER make a mistake once I learn the fight. I try to contribute feedback and new strategies for boss fights to make the fight easier and I learn very quickly. I don't get pissy about loot either I care about whats good for the guild as a whole and care less about the individual improvement for just my character.

The Reason I Am Looking For A New Guild: I have been really wanting to get into mythic raiding this expansion but didn't want to leave my guild for friends but with the recent decline of my guild (and many members quitting WoW) I've decided to look forward to getting a guild for Legion.

Legion Plan and Trial Run: I plan on resubbing when the Legion pre-patch comes out and I currently have 16 days left on my subscription. If you would like me to do a trial run to see if im the right fit for your guild I would be down to come in for a few raid nights.

Contact Info- Zolaar#1737 or just post below

Greetings!

We're recruiting additional dps for Mythic. We just started Mythics this week, and would like to continue them without having to pug. That being said, we're also looking ahead to Legion and are just as interested in adding quality players to our roster for when it goes live. We don't recruit for the bench...although we may bench some players on a fight by fight basis depending on whether the fight favors melee or ranged.

IMPENDING DOOM II :
    ~finished T17 with M1/7 & M2/10.
    ~is currently H13/13 & M1/13.
    ~raids on T,W,Th from 8:30 - 11 EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and most of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

TheZooOfDoom#1675

Hello

we are in need of a resto sham, or mistweaver. we are currently 13/13 heroic and starting mythic. we are a small tight knit guild with a very active roster and community. we are all adults and like to have fun while raiding all while keeping a good progressing pace. looking for raiders who know their class well and and can perform well. we are also setting a strong foundation for raiding in legion. ** please note this spot is for a core spot and not a backup**

IÑFAMOUS- stormrage

RAID TIMES: sun mon tues 10pm-1am EST

BTAG: weezyb#1870 or scriptease#1250