Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Obviously neutral, considering both factions share order halls together. Pretty much all new NPCs in Legion will be neutral.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

15+ Year Old Account
    keep your filthy horde hands off our hero. they better not turn her neutral like all the other ally heroes over all these years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    keep your filthy horde hands off our hero. they better not turn her neutral like all the other ally heroes over all these years.
    I recommend you to stop dreaming if you think both Alleria and Turalyon will be Alliance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    I recommend you to stop dreaming if you think both Alleria and Turalyon will be Alliance.
    seems more like a horde dream of having Alleria as Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    You do realise her first loyalty is to Quel'thalas and she was only a co-belligerent with the alliance not full deep in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    No, she shouldn't be Horde. Read her lore and you'll know why. "her race" are the high elves, her husband(?) is human and not to mention she has a child along with her living sister in the alliance.

"Ranger Captain Alleria Windrunner

Renowned Troll Hunter of Quel'Thalas. Lead Scout and Intelligence Agent for the Alliance Expedition that marched into the orc homeworld of Draenor. Presumed deceased."
    That has nothing to do with her character though, though she loved Turalyon, she looks down on humans in general, she is a member of the Alliance, but only to defend Quel'thalas and its people. She fiercely loved her family, so the chances of Alleria getting into horde or Alliance are rather slim.

No, she shouldn't be Horde. Read her lore and you'll know why. "her race" are the high elves, her husband(?) is human and not to mention she has a child along with her living sister in the alliance.

"Ranger Captain Alleria Windrunner

Renowned Troll Hunter of Quel'Thalas. Lead Scout and Intelligence Agent for the Alliance Expedition that marched into the orc homeworld of Draenor. Presumed deceased."
    How about you go read lore. She used the alliance for revenge and ended up giving up on her hatred in a book.

You so called alleria lovers need to shut up and actually read up on her lore. Cause you all fail
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Well, get your own freaking heroes in Stormwind and keep your hands off our Sin'dorei.
    So Alleria is up for the taking then?
    "When you have to deal with a beast, you have to treat him as a beast."

Quel'Thalas has changed a lot since she has last seen it. I doubt she would be apart of the horde because "sylvanas is horde"(who she doesn't even know is a psychopath) although she will obviously be neutral due to her involvement in one of the hunter artifact questlines (unless they do something else for horde)
    She wouldn't be horde, she fits into neither faction really.

Ah, Alleria threads. Always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Alleria hates orcs.. She is a real elf, not whatever Sylvanas claims to be.
    Since when is hating Orcs some yardstick of Elfhood?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Well gee...let's see here. The orcs STILL revere those that lead the orcs back when they killed her brother and burned down much of QT's forest, while the humans DON'T treat Arthas, or even Garithos like some kind of backwards hero with territories named after them. I think that'd be a factor.
    They are still in rather good relations with Jaina though. I'm sure Alleria will love her.

I'll have ot go digging around for my LK copy before I respond to whether or not the elves did or didn't know about the scourge, and Warcrimes didn't show that it was only one traitor. It just focused on the one that was found out. But I expect you'd interpret it like that...despite the fact that even though we KNOW that Aethas had discovered the treachery there was no mention of it in the book. Therefore I guess we can take it that he HADN'T discovered the treachery and his shifting uncomfortably was just gas.
    War Crimes outright stated there was one traitor. Unless you have any proof to the contrary, there will remain a one traitor. And how does Aethas discovering them affect that?

On another note why are we even bothering to discuss it. There's no way this side of hell that Blizzard would let the Alliance have nice things. They chickened out in MoP because while offending the Alliance playerbase was fine and dandy in Cata giving the Horde their due in MoP, as was promised, was too much so instead they watered down everything while lumping all crimes on Garrosh while quietly sweeping everyone else's compliance under the rug.

And after learning of Varian's impending demise I'm done expecting Blizzard to treat the game like there're two factions. I'll probably be Horde come Legion.
    Because nothing supports your argument like Alliance eternal victim complex. "Offending the Alliance playerbase in Cata"... Yup, Blizzard is out to get you.

How is it wrong? She's a high elf just like her sister. I'm sure their bond is more than what you are saying lol. Also no, I didn't think the Sylvanas bit was relevant.
    She's a High Elf as in a Quel'dorei of Silvermoon from before the political rift. She's not a High Elf in the same sense as Vereesa. She was not around during the split, she could not have made that decision. Comparing her to the "new" High Elves is off.

Quel'Thalas has changed a lot since she has last seen it. I doubt she would be apart of the horde because "sylvanas is horde" although she will obviously be neutral due to her involvement in one of the hunter artifact questlines (unless they do something else for horde)
    And why should the changes matter that much to her? She's patriotic to the point of pathology. Quel'thalas is still her home. Its inhabitants still her people. It's not just Sylvanas that's Horde, it's tons of her friends and army comrades.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because calling Alleria a High Elf, just like Vereesa, ignores 20 years of lore.
    Vereesa is a High Elf, correct.
    Alleria is a High Elf, correct.
    But that doesn't mean they are both the same type of High Elf.
    This is very significant and should not be brushed over. We have no idea if Alleria would have gone with the majority in becoming the Sin'dorei or stayed with the minority Quel'dorei like her younger sister.

She's likely going to be a very confused character if/when she returns to the Alliance and Horde. Granted, I may be giving Blizzard too much credit, but I can't imagine her being a complete enemy to the Horde when almost her entire people and home had to ally with them for survival.

If Blizzard has a lick of storytelling sense whatsoever, they'll definitely address this. It's a big issue considering she's both known famously for her loyalty to the elves and Quel'thalas, and her loathing for orcs. On top of this, Sylvanas plays a prominent role in Legion and Sylvanas and Alleria were very close.

The birth of a 3rd faction is near. Mark my words, you heard it first here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    This is very significant and should not be brushed over. We have no idea if Alleria would have gone with the majority in becoming the Sin'dorei or stayed with the minority Quel'dorei like her younger sister.
    Which is funny as Alleria had the Blood Elf mentality before Blood Elves even existed.

An obsession with revenge and avenging destruction done to Quel'thalas, utterly ruthless and pragmatic, a tendency to use allies as tools... she was even known to ingest demon blood after her kills.. and even thematically, with her bright, brilliant green eyes.. it always confuses me when Alliance fanboys try to claim she'd take the moral high ground and put her pride and ethics above revenge and survival. That's not what her character was about at all. not in the slightest. she'd have probably been the first person to sign up as a BE.

but she wasn't around for any of this, so my bet is neutral if she ever becomes relevant to present day WoW. the conflicted sort of neutral, with ties to both sides. though, the high elves of old split into 3 groups (undead elf, blood elf, high elf) and it would be interesting to have a windrunner linked to each of them
    Last edited by mmoc18d08bc01e; 2015-11-29 at 08:02 PM.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    All I care is that she's not neutral, but I think there's no chance she'd leave Turalyon, and there's no chance he'd join the horde.

All of her family outside of Slyvanas is Alliance? They also hate orcs?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    The birth of a 3rd faction is near. Mark my words, you heard it first here.

... thats to many feels for blizzard devs to compute. Sorry wont happen.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

you people need to take into account that she spent a LOT of years travelling in god knows how many legion-infested worlds.
    She might have seen things into perspective and even developed an understanding of the orcs' actions in that time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    All of her family outside of Slyvanas is Alliance? They also hate orcs?
    Why are you guys so obsessed with the Orcs. the entire point of her story arc was that she realized her hateboner for orcs was self destructive and more about her own failings to protect Quel'thalas than any real hatred for the race itself. After 20 years of fighting the legion, which corrupted the orcs into the monsters they were in W2 in the first place she's probably gotten over it.

Deleted
    It's one of the things that Blizzard really messed up: The naming of these things.
    The word High Elf can mean several things..
    Even Highborne = High Elf. Both are Quel'dorei.