Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You necroed this on purpose Magnagarde, didnt you.
    First time I'm seeing this thread as I joined the forums in 2015. Someone else bumped it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

Not genocide, ethnic cleansing.
    How can it be ethnic cleansing when it is executed by people that originate from the same nation lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    First time I'm seeing this thread as I joined the forums in 2015. Someone else bumped it.
    How convenient for you to piss blue and gold on another dead horse.

You mean the people that sided with the orc that bombed hundreds of their own kin into oblivion with a manabomb? Yeah, there is so much wrong with expelling every single blood elf from Dalaran because blood elves are allies with the guy who manabombed an entire city and one of them actually made it possible.
    The Elves in Theramore have been traitors long before the Alliance-Horde war. And not even Jaina had the authority to expel the Blood Elves out of Dalaran, let alone the High Elves.

It wasn't a genocide. Theramore was genocide, which is why they were removed from Dalaran.
    Theramore was an act against purely military target after the civilians have fled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Horde races tried to grind Quel'thalas into dust during the Troll Wars? And funny how you speak of members. Because "members" includes individuals that you earlier tried to handwave away. Members like Arthas, Garithos, Jaina, Varian, Vereesa. Horde on the other hand includes the Forsaken who saved them from complete annihilation which is a bigger save than the Alliance has ever done. And again, Sylvanas didn't threaten to resurrect them. Even if she did, how is Blood Elven population being worn-out relevant here? The point of the resurrection, threats or no threats, was to replenish their numbers and address them being worn out.
    High elves take pride in who and what they are. They hated the trolls. If you were as familiar with high elven lore as you claim to be, you would know that they'd consider trolls to be filth, no matter their affiliation, just as they didn't tell a Dragonmaw orc appart from a Blackrock one.

if xe'ra's ideology is copied by the army of light in any way, alleria will respect the blood elves and side with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    How convenient for you to piss blue and gold on another dead horse.
    I gave my opinion on the matter and it attracted the same bandwagon of same people that continously bangwagon everything. You are at the wrong address.

So you basically wrote a whole reply to say nothing and just give your own perspective on things, instead of actually discussing things.
    "Nothing" and "own perspective of things" are kinda mutually exclusive. And addressing things someone else said and giving one's own perspective on them is the main point of discussing things. Your post is dishonesty after it has been distilled, crystallized and then polished into a gem.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

"Nothing" and "own perspective of things" are kinda mutually exclusive. And addressing things someone else said and giving one's own perspective on them is the main point of discussing things. Your post is dishonesty after it has been distilled, crystallized and then polished into a gem.
    Your posts are pure flamebaiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    And her people in Alliance are mostly traitors, so not exactly a bunch a Quel'thalas loyalist like Alleria would hold in high regard.
    They are her exact same loyalist people that followed her to outland you inbred dumbfuck, that is her fucking people! Even her fucking son is there!
    In regards to the part in the bold, don't throw rocks in glass houses:
    Definition of mostly
    : for the greatest part : mainly

Also, what of the High Elves that followed her to Outland? Those are exactly the High Elves that want to rejoin Quel'thalas regardless of it being a Horde member right now.

Also, what of the High Elves that followed her to Outland? Those are exactly the High Elves that want to rejoin Quel'thalas regardless of it being a Horde member right now.
    Yeah, the ones lead by a high elf that outright mocked the Regent Lord; the Regent Lord that actually attempted to rejoin the Alliance, but was screwed over by one of his own kin from the same faction.

Theramore was an act against purely military target after the civilians have fled.
    You can't claim this after you capture, enslave, and torture the "escaped" civilians.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    You can't claim this after you capture, enslave, and torture the "escaped" civilians.
    Considering they have been captured long after bombing of Theramore in a separate skirmish, sure I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    He can claim anything. Trust me lol

If a Scourge servant's race such as Arthas' matters, why wouldn't the master's race matter. You're trying to derail things and ignore facts; Ner'zhul, the reason why everything that happened to Quel'thalas happened, is an orc.
    Because he was made into the Lich King from the Orc he was while Arthas was still a human? False equivalency. And I'm not derailing shit, addressing your points is also not derailing the thread, so drop your dishonest whining. Also, you do realize Arthas committed the genocide against Blood Elves only because Sylvanas pissed him off, right? It's not something Ner'zhul ordered him to do. So no, Ner'zhul, regardless of his race, is not the reason for everything that happened to Quel'thalas.

Siding with the faction whose leader manabombs your people is very Thalassian.
    Manabombing traitors* And this point is nothing more than a deflection anyway.

Only difference being Garithos had nothing to do with the Grand Alliance as it fell appart the moment Lordaeron lost all heirs, unless we consider a Death Knight a fitting heir.
    Grand Alliance never fell apart. And Garithos was the leader of Alliance forces in Lordaeron after Scourge almost wiped it out. His authority was recognized even by other kingdoms.

What is stupid is to narrow it down to only a few remaining elves in Quel'thalas, who side with those races that endagered Quel'thalas more than anything else ever did in its history, getting threatened and mocked by her "ally" to have them raised during the Siege of Orgrimmar. Total lack of pride, courage and dignity that the high elves of the Alliance have and that the kingdom Alleria fought for had.
    There's more than only a few of them there, but do continue with your fascinating narrative. And for the third fucking time, Sylvanas didn't threaten shit in Orgrimmar. She offered to resurrect them to replenish their forces. Then dropped the idea once Lor'themar told her to fuck off. Offered. Are you so fucking dishonest you lost the ability to differentiate between the words "threaten" and "offer"?

And the kingdom bit lost everything it represented when Alleria fought for it.
    Why dafuq would that be the case, exactly? Humor me.

Re-read; the majority of those she fought alongside with.

The only thing the Quel'thalas she fought for and the present-day Quel'thalas have in common is the geographical location. Everything else changed, starting with the character of the people inhabiting it. However, everything Quel'thalas once stood for is still present in the Alliance-alligned high elves; even the dignity and pride of not wanting to be part of a kingdom they no longer reckognize is part of that.
    Considering how she's a ranger, it includes the entirety of Thalassian military. Most of which is in the Horde. There's also the part about those she fought for. And ever since the restoration of the Sunwell, there are almost no differences.

Negotiating, but never doing so?
    Because of Vereesa and her buddies.

What the blood elves did is pull an orc act on everyone else; sticking by Garrosh untill it becomes impossible and then changing allegiances.
    Oh, noes, the Blood Elves were loyal to the faction that took them in until they started to consider it dangerous for them.

They would have joined the Alliance hadn't Jaina started a purge.
    So basically, Jaina is guilty of the blood elves not leaving a leader because she lashed out at those who sided with that exact same leader who bombed her city with a manabomb. She should've just paused her emotions and feeling of justice, so the blood elves can make their mind up wether they'll assist a murderous orc or stay by his side and help him do who knows what else.

If anything, Lor'themar should've asked himself what kind of people he is actually leading and accept that his decision to remain in the Horde in the first place caused his people to suffer from their political choice. His decision to stay with the Horde caused his own kin to assist Garrosh in killing the rest of his kin.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2016-11-27 at 08:52 PM.

How can it be ethnic cleansing when it is executed by people that originate from the same nation lmao
    Because those people are traitors and were acting on a behest of a human? Seriously, at least try to hide your dishonesty. Flaunting it the way you do is distasteful.

High elves take pride in who and what they are. They hated the trolls. If you were as familiar with high elven lore as you claim to be, you would know that they'd consider trolls to be filth, no matter their affiliation, just as they didn't tell a Dragonmaw orc appart from a Blackrock one.
    They hated the Forest Trolls. They never interacted with other Trolls. The difference between Forest Troll and Jungle Troll is also different than that between Dragonmaw Orc and Blackrock Orc, so yay for yet another false equivalence.

Because those people are traitors and were acting on a behest of a human? Seriously, at least try to hide your dishonesty. Flaunting it the way you do is distasteful.
    And the ones that are politically alligned with a faction that bombs the rest of their kin by the hundreds are not traitors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    Why would she go back to the alliance if she ever comes back?

Sure, she hates orcs but y'know, most of her surviving brethren are on the Horde. (Except Vereesa of course)

It's honestly choosing between a petty grudge and and the rest of your race.

EDIT: apparently she doesn't hate orcs anymore, another reason for her NOT to be on the alliance!
    1. her lover, and living sister, her son, and best friends are on the alliance
    2. she has a MASSIVE hatred for the orcs, trolls, and undead, atleast used to
    3. shes a high elf, not a blood elf, and all the high elves are still with the alliance (or most)
    4. and do we really need such a bad, obviously wrong thread to go on for a full year? tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of this shit thread
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Your posts are pure flamebaiting.
    And your posts are abject nonsense, vide the one I quoted there. Funny how you couldn't even make an argument in defense of it and instead deflect with even more nonsense.