Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordk0z View Post
    "Strong armed"

Seriously? They themselves pledged the oath. Stop re-writing this crap, they basically ignored their own blood oath, then had to be bailed out, and, ignoring the countless human soldiers who fought and saved quel'thalas when they themselves did nothing, even to those who saved their whole worthless race.
    They send troops to fight the horde, honoring their debt, which were initially not even wanted by Lothar, because he was afraid the elves would take leadership. later they sent their main army to assist to defend Lordaeron after it became clear the horde was a real threat, after the second war the human kingdoms distanced themselves from the non humans in the Alliance and Lordaeron decided to imprison the orcs and wanted money from all the Alliance nations which is the main reason the Alliance broke apart.

The high elves retained ties with dalaran and their crown prince served in that city as such the Alliance and they send priests to investigate what was going on. Bottom line is the elves owed the humans nothing and vice versa.

Heck high elves did more for Lordaeron during the third war then Kul tiras, Stormwind, Stromgarde and Gilneas.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2015-11-29 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    What do you think Alleria will say when she finds out that:

-The vast majority of the elves are dead at the hands of the Prince of Lordaeron
    -Survivors were then sent on suicide missions by an Alliance Grand Marshal
    -They were all imprisoned in Dalaran by the Alliance aligned Kirin Tor for execution, TWICE

Its a bloody wonder why there are High Elves who stick with the Alliance in the first place.
    She'd ask where were the elves when Lordaeron was gutted by Scourge. Might get uncomfortable when she hears that all those soldiers she fought alongside were blamed for the Elves initial contempt for the Horde as a threat.

Then I think she'd make Aethas shift uncomfortably when she asks if he was indeed totally blameless in what happened in Dalaran.

Garithos I'll give you if you'll give me that the Horde is responsible for what Garrosh did. After all the soldiers were only following the orders of the remaining senior officer in charge.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    her people were High Elves, not Blood Elves.
    All Blood elves are High elves, not all High elves are blood elves. She never made the decision so this is irrelevant.

Her husband, son and one sister are Alliance.
    And her other son, her best friend, and 90% of her remaining race is Horde, her Alliance sister also wanted to go Horde for a while.

She already told the original leadership of QT to fuck off after they treated the Horde as a non threat. Given that this was when QT was at the height of it's power I fail to see why she'd be sympathetic now.
    She went apeshit on orcs after they killed roughly 18 elves including her little brother, and you think she would want to surround herself with humans after she learned what Arthas did to her people?

ure people will talk about how the Alliance betrayed the Elves (Garithos) and killed them for no reason (Jaina), but then they'd get quiet when she asked about just where were the elves when the Alliance was gutted by Scourge
    Rise of the Lich king shows that they didnt know much about the Scourge, even rumors. And they wouldn't have been able to stop it even if they had helped.

And warcrimes showed that it was literally one traitor in the sunreavers, so the majority were blameless, another point for Horde and take one away for continued bigotry from the Kirintor.

Either way she will be neutral, factors from both sides will pull her in both ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

1: They sent a token force to technically honor it. A loophole and essentially a "Fuck off".
    2: They didnt' send their main army, Alleria took a bunch of them and left irregardless of Anasterian's decision because it was a stupid-ass decision. The main elven army only showed up after having it's ass handed to it by orcs (Starting a tradition of elven militaries being beaten by orcs that has continued throughout history from that point on)
    3: Again, rewriting history for your own benefit huh. Anasterian basically said "You didn't save us well enough after we fucked you over" and left despite Tirenas reminding him, that without the sacrifices of the human kingdoms, of the dwarves and the gnomes, there wouldn't be a Quel'Thalas for them to hide in.
    "When you have to deal with a beast, you have to treat him as a beast."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    my favorite part of this is when people insert new characterization into the High elves, "oh Alleria LOVED the Alliance, that is totally why she went to Draenor, totally not because she wanted to kill every orc alive, totally. "
    ''But....but she has a statue in Stormwind!!!11!!''

Quote Originally Posted by breezerunner View Post
    Why would she go back to the alliance if she ever comes back?

Sure, she hates orcs but y'know, most of her surviving brethren are on the Horde. (Except Vereesa of course)

It's honestly choosing between a petty grudge and and the rest of your race.
    Mainly because of 3 things

A. I don't think she would wanna come home only to see her race as magic addicted exiles that have green eyes and have joined a faction of mongral looking races.

B. Because if she were to join the horde...then sylvanas would wanna back away from her (War crimes explains the NO windrunner reunion) And she would also have to see the undead and shit like that!

And lastly C. her husband and her so called ALIVE sis...are on the alliance! Also....idk if she knows who varian is or not but.....i think she would love to take orders from him than a troll...let alone her sister and the rotten courpses she commands!

10+ Year Old Account
    1: They sent a token force to technically honor it. A loophole and essentially a "Fuck off".
    2: They didnt' send their main army, Alleria took a bunch of them and left irregardless of Anasterian's decision because it was a stupid-ass decision. The main elven army only showed up after having it's ass handed to it by orcs (Starting a tradition of elven militaries being beaten by orcs that has continued throughout history from that point on)
    3: Again, rewriting history for your own benefit huh. Anasterian basically said "You didn't save us well enough after we fucked you over" and left despite Tirenas reminding him, that without the sacrifices of the human kingdoms, of the dwarves and the gnomes, there wouldn't be a Quel'Thalas for them to hide in.
    Lol I didn't "rewrite" any history. Sure the Helves have always been dicks, but that doesnt make Alleria a super Alliance fangirl because she wanted revenge on Orcs.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

you claimed the humans pushed the elves away when it was the opposite.
    "When you have to deal with a beast, you have to treat him as a beast."

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Because her lover and live sister are both Alliance? And her original loyalties were to the Alliance?

Hell, I'm not sure why there's still threads or discussions about this, chances are, they're gonna be neutral anyway.
    That can change for $30. I think with The Dark Lady as Warchief it would play a part with her being Alliance.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Again Terenas asked them to help, against the wishes of the man who was the only one, who could call on that debt. They still honored the debt no matter how you look at it, if they really wanted they could have just ignored their plea for help and tell them such a promise never happened, it was after all almost 3000 years since they made that pledge, to a bloodline, no human could say with certainty that such a promise was given.

They committed their main army, with Lor'themar Theron in command, which marched to relieve the capital Lordaeron. Not to mention the main army wasn't wrecked by the orcs.

Yeah he said that to Terenas and? Genn Greymane went a step further and basically told his fellow humans fuck you and don't you dare to show your faces again. True the humans helped defend Quel'thalas, but Silvermoon was utterly untouched, the enslaved red dragonflight was not strong enough to breach its defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think she would wanna come home only to see her race as magic addicted exiles that have green eyes and have joined a faction of mongral looking races.
    I dont think she would be a judgy shit like her sister, and remember that 90% of their race was killed before she judges them on how they had to survive. For all we know she might have green eyes too since possible spoiler Shes apparently imprisoned on a legion planet

. Because if she were to join the horde...then sylvanas would wanna back away from her (War crimes explains the NO windrunner reunion) And she would also have to see the undead and shit like that!
    End of Warcrimes doesn't end with a no Windrunner reunion, it just shows Sylvanas wont open up her heart so readily again.

And lastly C. her husband and her so called ALIVE sis...are on the alliance! Also....idk if she knows who varian is or not but.....i think she would love to take orders from him than a troll...let alone her sister and the rotten courpses she commands!
    She wont hate Sylvanas because she is undead, she died defending her homeland, and Alleria is super nationalistic. And her "husband" isnt her husband, he is her lover.

And vol'jin helped her people fight the trolls she has been fighting for thousands of years.
    Holy shit lol

The humans distanced themselves not only from the elves but every non human, that is mentioned in beyond the dark portal.

10+ Year Old Account
    They did, or did you forget about Garithos.

And do yourself a favor and read Beyond the Dark Portal again, humans were increasingly cold to elves before the elves ever left.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    Eh...No.

Seriously you people seem to don't know anything about Alleria. She hated the orcs with all her being. She kill them out of frustration. Even if part of her race are now in the Horde she probably would just turn her back to them. Vereesa and the rest of the High Elves are in the Alliance. Turalyon will certanly be Alliance, her son is part of the Alliance, every friend she has is in the Alliance.

Making Alleria Horde would be something more like "Welp, since Turalyon will go to the Alliance someone should go to the Horde"
    something tells me lorethemor (however its spelt) will die and we will all be shocked and alleria will take reigns of the blood elves

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrown1987 View Post
    something tells me lorethemor (however its spelt) will die and we will all be shocked and alleria will take reigns of the blood elves
    I hope that Lor'themar dying on the broken shore wasnt true, last I checked the guy didnt produce a source so I think he is safe.
    Holy shit lol

Alleria would be a horrible leader,the death of some of her closest family members pushed her over the edge you don't want someone that mentally weak in charge of a nation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Alleria would be a horrible leader,the death of some of her closest family members pushed her over the edge you don't want someone that mentally weak in charge of a nation.
    Sylvanas Windrunner - Leader of the Undead/Warchief of the horde,With her Sister, Alleria Windrunner - Leader of the belves, imagine that, it would be a perfect fit leading into the expansion after legion, if it is finally The South Seas.

I hope that Lor'themar dying on the broken shore wasnt true, last I checked the guy didnt produce a source so I think he is safe.
    im not sure ive read that,but i will check it out now for sure

Incorrect.

Alleria gave no shits about the Alliance, she went with them because she wanted the orcs dead.

Garithos wanted the Elves to die, he kept taking troops away until they did, or he could find and excuse to get them executed. The Alliance spy on them pretending to be there to get them into the Alliance again in BC and send Alliance assassins into their kingdom.

The overwhelming Majority of Blood elves did not know they were absorbing fel energy, they have green eyes because it saturates the area it was used, in this case to rebuild silvermoon overnight.

The entitled, stuck up little shit high elves threw a fit over the Blood elves killing mana wyrms for energy while the alternative was to die as they were still being attacked daily by the Scourge Arthas left behind in the ruins of their city. The Blood elves saved their race, the High elves have done nothing but moan, complain ,and cause trouble.

- - - Updated - - -

my favorite part of this is when people insert new characterization into the High elves, "oh Alleria LOVED the Alliance, that is totally why she went to Draenor, totally not because she wanted to kill every orc alive, totally. "
    It's pretty much the same as Maraad. He didn't give 2 shits about the alliance, but suddenly when he died in WoD all the alliance fan boys freaked out about horde favoritism and started acting as if Maraad was some super hardcore alliance character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I would say Hauldaron would be a good choice
    Holy shit lol

Sylvanas Windrunner - Leader of the Undead/Warchief of the horde,With her Sister, Alleria Windrunner - Leader of the belves, imagine that, it would be a perfect fit leading into the expansion after legion, if it is finally The South Seas.
    The remaining blood elf big shots Liadrin,Rommath and Halduron would never accept Sylvanas as direct ruler of Quel'thalas.

- - - Updated - - -

I would say Hauldaron would be a good choice
    I'd prefer Rommath with Halduron as his conscience.