Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It seems really cool to me that the DKs get to keep their Class hall. It is a floating base, and they've moved it closer to the action. Lore wise it makes perfect sense, and from a character build-up perspective it does too.
    Only thing they should/could do is update some of the textures and possibly add access to a new floor in the necropolis. Remember nothing is finished product just yet, many models are currently still placeholders.
    Last edited by Shorteh; 2015-12-03 at 10:05 AM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorteh View Post
    It seems really cool to me that the DKs get to keep their Class hall. It is a floating base, and they've moved it closer to the action. Lore wise it makes perfect sense, and from a character build-up perspective it does too.
    Only thing they should/could do is update some of the textures and possibly add access to a new floor in the necropolis. Remember nothing is finished product just yet, many models are currently still placeholders.
    This.

Archerus is the only logical choice; both in terms of class flavor and lore.

Deleted
    While I don't mind Acherus as the DK class hall, they could have carried the theme further, as well as shown the power of the legion, by having Acherus be used as troop transport during the starting quest and then having the legion destroy it, sort of like they did with Varian's ship during the cinematic. Since DK's seem to be brought closer to bolvar as the new lich king and the ebon blade pledging allegiance to him as well (based on voice files from the artifact quest lines), they would then head to northrend to be find out that the ebon blade and bolvar had finished the saronite necropolis Malykriss, and that we'd then use it as our class hall. It could then be transported to the Broken Shore to take the place of Acherus there, and have part of it be a sort of troop staging ground, with various alliance and horde soldiers running out of it to join the fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Yeah, IDIOT. You already had a class hall! Why would you get a new one?

It's not like druids got a new class hall! They already had Moonglade. That would be...

Oh.
    Yeah! Monks already had the Peak of Serenity and they didn't get a new one either!

Oh wait lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dillis View Post
    This.

Archerus is the only logical choice; both in terms of class flavor and lore.
    I quite like the idea that we've brought it over like Dalaran to fight the legion.

Honestly.

With how much we won in the lore bracket with frost I think for all consideration I'm okay with the class hall mostly being a spruced up Acherus.

I am not unhappy at all with what DKs got this go around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    Yeah! Monks already had the Peak of Serenity and they didn't get a new one either!

Oh wait lol.
    You can move a Necropolis.

You can't move a mountain on Pandaria closer to the Broken Isle.

But you can move a Turtle.

Plus....the peak kind of gets wrecked.

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    Just a copy paste of the "class hall" we have had since Wotlk. Just a fucking necropolis floating near the legion area with the same npcs. Oh and you have always been able to see both factions dks there too. 50 bucks says our deathgate will just take us there now instead of the one in EPL as well.. Sigh... Cut corners much Blizzard? Jesus. I mean I guess I was expecting shit like this so Im not really that surprised.
    Got a suggestiong for something that fits a Death Knight better than Archerus? Do you want some bread and cheese with that wine? And you don't pay 50 bucks for the class hall, that would be like saying you paid 50 bucks for Garrison, or 50 bucks for the damn capital city in every damn expansion. You pay 50 bucks for playing a game you hopefully enjoy, and if you don't enjoy it, stop fucking play it and leave all the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Just a copy paste of the "class hall" we have had since Wotlk. Just a fucking necropolis floating near the legion area with the same npcs. Oh and you have always been able to see both factions dks there too. 50 bucks says our deathgate will just take us there now instead of the one in EPL as well.. Sigh... Cut corners much Blizzard? Jesus. I mean I guess I was expecting shit like this so Im not really that surprised.
    Bitches and complains about it, then at the end says he is not surprised....I smell a troll! I for one am happy about it. It has always been our base of operations. It's mobile, it flys, it's a fortress. What else more do you fucking want?!? Do people just complain for the sake of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    You can move a Necropolis.

You can't move a mountain on Pandaria closer to the Broken Isle.

But you can move a Turtle.

Plus....the peak kind of gets wrecked.
    They can teleport to the mountain tho.

Druids can teleport to Moonglade tho.

Meanwhile, our base - paladins' - is seriously about as far from the Shattered Isle as it can be without being on another goddamn planet.

... and oh, yeah, the priest hall is on another goddamn planet.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    *Scrolling on the main page*

Oh sh.! they uploaded the Demon Hunter class hall pics. Looks so sick.

*Scrolls down some more*

DK Class Hall . BUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHA

You all must be joking haha. Who cares if we brought it over to fucking fight at Tomb of Sargeras? Why is it not updated? Roflmao, you guys sometimes. Impressed by anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    You all must be joking haha. Who cares if we brought it over to fucking fight at Tomb of Sargeras? Why is it not updated? Roflmao, you guys sometimes. Impressed by anything.
    I'm more in the camp that my artifact and quest to get it are so fucking amazing I don'r really care what else comes.

I suspect that they will touch the place up just a tiny bit before launch. It's kind of unfathomable to me that anyone would actually have not seen this coming. Seems like people just want to be upset about not getting new art assets.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    I'm more in the camp that my artifact and quest to get it are so fucking amazing I don'r really care what else comes.
    What does that have anything to do with not upgrading the appearance of our class halls? You not caring about doesn't change that it should have happened lol.

How is it unfathomable? You decide to design class halls for every class, and then don't update existing ones from 6 years ago? I don't understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't have it any other way, Acherus is our home, our flying necropolis, our base. It's only logical to take it with us where we're going to fight.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Yeah, IDIOT. You already had a class hall! Why would you get a new one?

It's not like druids got a new class hall! They already had Moonglade. That would be...

Oh.
    Moonglade can be accessed by anyone and is even a central hub for the Lunar Festival holiday. The Dreamgrove will only be accessible by Druids and is essentially the location where Druidism was created.
    As for Acherus. It is the main base of operations for the Knights of the Ebon blade. A flying Necropolis which can travel around the world and station in the most strategic position to give them the edge against their enemies.
    So how about you shut your fly trap!

Can someone come with something that would be better suited for DKs than Archerus? If so, please do enlighten us. For now this is what suits our lore, our class, our everything the best.
    We can hope they will do some texture updates though, watched Swiftys stream, and that warrior class hall looks smooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Im not disappointed cause i wasnt expecting anything else tbh

I always knew it would be the same old archeus with some baubles strewn on the walls and i guess i wasnt wrong

Did Blizzard announce Acherus would be the DK class hall ages ago? Yes
    Does Acherus already look amazing? Yes
    Will it get a few lay out changes and a bit of a spruce up? Probably, Yes

So what is the actual problem?
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    It's also baffling that how many people still don't know our base is called "Acherus" and not aRcherus.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."