Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Legion - Artifact Weapon Previews, Alpha Maintenance, Blue Posts, Tweets

PTR 2.4 Hotfixes List Updated - December 2nd

Winter Unveiling - Win a 3D Printed Custom Card, Sigma's LOE Wing 1 Card Analysis, Stalagg & Feugen Rattle Rogue

World Championship Recap, Tyrael Build Highlight

Overwatch Beta Patch Available - December 1st

Legion - Artifact Weapon Previews
    Two more previews today, Survival Hunter and Subtlety Rogue.

Alpha Realm Maintenance - 12/1/15
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Greetings Friends and Testers!

The Alpha realms have been shut down for maintenance in order to deploy a new build. We are currently estimating realms to be offline for the remainder of the day, and returning sometime on Wednesday. Updates will be provided tomorrow once we have a better ETA.

I'll be leaving this thread open for general discussion as long as people remain civil and follow forum rules.

Deploying a new build right before finals week? Cruel and unusual punishment. (I can't wait though, the failure will be extremely fun.)

You should be able to fit all the studying in today right?

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Draenor Perks in Legion
    The Draenor Perks will be retiring in Legion. However, many of their effects will be "baked in" to the baseline abilities. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Classes
    ShS used to be our 41 and now you're giving it to assassination only? Uh....
    Our intention is for Subtlety to be *better* at Shadowstep than the other specs, due to having a better version of it. (WarcraftDevs)
    If Shadowstrike isn't meeting that intention, we'll iterate as needed until we reach that goal. (WarcraftDevs)

PvP
    Can you confirm that the legendary effects will, or will not, work in rated/non-rated PvP?
    Legendary effects will not work in instanced PvP (like Battlegrounds or Arenas). They *will* work in World PvP. (WarcraftDevs)

are Artifact talents working in pvp? Cause so far with talents/pvp looked good. Artifact is looking potentially game breaking
    Artifact traits will work in all PvP situations. If a particular trait is problematic, we will address it. (WarcraftDevs)

hey what level do we get the honor levels? and what would be the max honor level at level 20? just so i can get a grasp on this
    The Honor system and PvP talents are only for max level players. For #Legion, that's 110. (WarcraftDevs)

Legion - Fishing Artifact
    If you aren't following us on Twitter, you may have missed that we added the Fishing Artifact to the calculator over the weekend!

Deleted
    They remove skilltrees, say they suck. Only to bring them back as a new "feature" in a new addon. Blizzard Logic

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I'll actually do fishing this xpack. Have never gotten it over 200 on any toon since vanilla. Liking most of the artifact weapons so far. Some of Subs are decent while others are lackluster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fishing artifact? Oh, had no idea they will add it... Some pictures would be nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzyxzz View Post
    They remove skilltrees, say they suck. Only to bring them back as a new "feature" in a new addon. Blizzard Logic
    It's not a skill tree. In skill tree you have to choose carefully what you want to take, because you can't possibly fit all the slots.

In this case, you're free to get them all. The only choice you have is the order you're going to get them.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

omgomgomg Fishing artifact! I'm SO glad I didn't blow coins on the new rod this expansion! I guess the question is whether you will have to burn upgrades that would otherwise go to your actual artifacts to upgrade it or whether the upgrades will come from fishing itself (hope the latter).

10+ Year Old Account
    Datamining is datamining, but I'll be peeved if the fishing artifact (if they do add one for fishing) is the only way for us shaman to get our Water Breathing back.

(Yes, I'm still sore about Blizzard removing it in MoP but letting warlocks keep Unending Breath. Should have been the other way around.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Have they shown the model for the fishin artifact?

Deleted
    subtlety daggers and warrior swords = same artist ? :-) Sorry Rogues, but finally ugly artifact which can be compared with some war swords .... at least assassination and outlaw looks much better. so you have a choice

I think I'm more excited about the fishing artifact than the one for my class.

I am hoping the fish artifact is the Arcanite Rod from the tourney. The once best fishing item in game has become less and less each expansion

Deleted
    Krasomir: i stay with transmoged http://www.wowhead.com/item=43613/the-dusk-blade

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    I am hoping the fish artifact is the Arcanite Rod from the tourney. The once best fishing item in game has become less and less each expansion
    I am hoping Shadowmourne is the new Frost DK artifact. The once best Melee DPS item in game has become less and less each expansion

Except you can get everything unlocked this time. Sure, it'll take a while, but everything will be available to you if you put in the effort. The old system did not have that.

10+ Year Old Account
    These are more like Draenor perks, except you unlock them as you level and progress through end game, rather than unlocking them only while you level.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Is it a bloody dagger or a fat sword? Those sizes are too big to be a dagger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those sub daggers were looking poorer and poorer but luckily that last ice type one saved it for me.

Fishing artifact? o.O;

the last polearm of survival looks like it should be druid

Quote Originally Posted by Fu1grim View Post
    I am hoping Shadowmourne is the new Frost DK artifact. The once best Melee DPS item in game has become less and less each expansion
    Isn't the new frost artifact 2 1h weapons forged from pieces of frostmourn?
    Ones brain cannot co-pilot if ones mouth is on auto-pilot.