Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    patch notes can be summed up in two words:

R I S I N G

T H U N D E R
    I don't know much about Monk in Legion but why do these buffs point to Rising Thunder?

Quote Originally Posted by Antistar View Post
    I don't know much about Monk in Legion but why do these buffs point to Rising Thunder?
    ReM got buffed back to 750%. It's cheaper than ever. EF is crazier than ever. Spirit of the Crane means you cannot go OOM. Rising Thunder means you can plow ReMs out like a machine gun in combination with EF. It's very strong. Likely will be nerfed again because.. Well it was nerfed once for being too strong and it's now back (except better due to higher mana returns on spirit of the crane and a stronger EF).

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    With RT/MT stat priorities varying slightly, in a raid environment will RT still be ahead of MT given that we will not always be able to be in melee range due to being counted as a ranged class, or will it just be generally safer to build toword a MT build until haste/legendaries just sky rocket RT past MT?
    Last edited by Scroguard; 2016-06-02 at 10:58 PM. Reason: mispell

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    ReM got buffed back to 750%. It's cheaper than ever. EF is crazier than ever. Spirit of the Crane means you cannot go OOM. Rising Thunder means you can plow ReMs out like a machine gun in combination with EF. It's very strong. Likely will be nerfed again because.. Well it was nerfed once for being too strong and it's now back (except better due to higher mana returns on spirit of the crane and a stronger EF).
    wait wait did i missed something ? got the notes in front of me rn and i can only see a ReM and a SooM buff ?

why EF is crazier than ever ?

Also, its great that RT is back and I hope it stays that way, the gameplay with MT surely wasn't appealing me really

10+ Year Old Account
    R I S I N G T H U N D E R B O Y S

mfw they nerf rt because rem was doing 40% of our hps before the change, and they revert the nerfs and buff it.

memes

classic blizzard hehe

edit:

apparently mistwalk doesn't replace transcendence anymore, great i guess

but i still dont see why i'd take it over chi explosion unless i need to be ultra mobile for some reasons
    Last edited by Tiphess; 2016-06-03 at 03:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i actually think having more mobility is never bad. Chi burst is such a minor hps increase as it is, i can easily see situations where having more mobility is useful.

so

does that mean our utility is basically our damage now ?

i wouldnt mind since that gameplay where our dps actually interact directly with other abilities is more fun than what we have rn on live

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess ya

aight then pls no touch mw and we gud

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    R I S I N G T H U N D E R B O Y S

they nerf rt because rem was doing 40% of our hps
    So now we are back to that with EF also proccing double mastery, mistwalk no longer replacing transcendence and ReM buffed by ~15%?

Higher throughput that other healers instead of utility?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    aight then pls no touch mw and we gud
    spec still has a good handful of issues

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    this will literally never be a thing
    Last edited by xdmemes; 2016-06-03 at 05:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    So now we are back to that with EF also proccing double mastery, mistwalk no longer replacing transcendence and ReM buffed by ~15%?

the class has some form of utility now with rt being the clear best talent.

The only thing that's somewhat lacking is revival.

essence font range needs to be increased

and of course the eternal quest for real utility - utility that isn't dependent on a single build that makes us welfare discs

i'm sure they'll inadvertently gut rt again in a build or two, not sure why you're all so excited
    Last edited by xdmemes; 2016-06-03 at 08:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't understand this comparison to disc priests for RT.

Lets completely ignore healing kits and only focus on the dps side. Lets ignore that monks a far less situational raid cd, and a stronger overall tank cd. Lets ignore that disc is a very limited healer in terms of what it can do.

So I just got into the beta and healed my first dungeon, normal, as MW. How do I feel with burst?

I'm not new to the spec on live, but outside of cocoon, revival, TFT -> Effuse, or sheilun's gift, I'm kinda hitting a wall with dealing with burst.

I'm talking about some on-demand burst heal that isn't on a long CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    So I just got into the beta and healed my first dungeon, normal, as MW. How do I feel with burst?

I'm not new to the spec on live, but outside of cocoon, revival, TFT -> Effuse, or sheilun's gift, I'm kinda hitting a wall with dealing with burst.

I'm talking about some on-demand burst heal that isn't on a long CD.
    What type of burst? Tank burst? Mist wrap effuse spam is what you have left when everyone else is on cd.

What type of burst? Tank burst? Mist wrap effuse spam is what you have left when everyone else is on cd.
    Yeah, tank burst. I tried that and it seems it eats into my mana a lot faster.

I miss mana tea.

10+ Year Old Account
    stack mastery and spam effuse.

if you're still having issues, you're probably undergeared, tank sucks, or the content is too hard.

stack mastery and spam effuse.

if you're still having issues, you're probably undergeared, tank sucks, or the content is too hard.
    Well I just got into the beta. Wanted to level a little and see some sights, maybe a few dungeons.

I'm guessing stat priority for MW is Mastery/Haste, followed by crit after hitting soft haste cap?