[H] 728 WW Monk LF Guild 1/13M exp

Hey guys, I am looking for a guild on the horde side that is planning on doing mythics or progressing on them. I am 1/13M xp and know my class fairly well. You can find my parses below.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...latest/#boss=0

Anyway, I am looking for Horde guild, Available Monday-Thursday, pref EST. anytime between 7pm-12am, 2-3 nights raid.

I have raided heroics (now mythics) in the past including ICC, DS, SoO. Always read up fights.. look up strats etc.
    (Have dabbled in mistweaver - 718 ilvl MW but not great at it - dont have good parses).

Will consider realm xfers, also just as a side note - I will be out for 2-3 weeks during christmas/new years but will be back after that.

Regards,

Zedray - Thrall (US) Zedray#1947
    Last edited by Zedray; 2015-12-08 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Availability

Hey Zedray, wish you fortune in your search. However I hope you find a liking to us as we are in High need of an exceptional DPS. 5/13M on a 9 hour/3 day schedule.

We run heroic Manno/Arch kill on Tuesday followed by starting our Mythic Clear if you'd like to xrealm is possible including Mythic. No loot restrictions for Xrealm players. Paid xfer under the right conditions may be offered.

Here's our Spam, since I know your thread is filled with SUPER LONG ONES: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17346425309

If your interested after reading that, hit me (Shadows#1383) up, or my Recruiters Bearwithme (IMABEARRAWR#1911) and Hanazwa (Vesque#1766).
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Hello Feawen,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post, I would definitely be interested in raiding with you guys as it will give us both an opportunity to see how things can work out. Would you be open to trialing me this week? I have added you on Btag.

Once again I appreciate it,

Regards,

Zedray

Hey Zedray we are really interested in having you as well, we have been looking for a WW for a long time. My name is Jaiydia/Marie on btag. Ill post our guild info for you here and hopefully you will consider our guild as well. We are 5/13 mythic and hopefully 6/13 mythic this week. We could trial you tonight as well and also have no loot restrictions for people we are trialing and also help with server transfers when it is needed. I hope you consider talking to us on bnet as well and considering us. I sent you a friends quest and will post the guild info below.

We are currently looking to recruit for core raiding spots on our mythic roster. We like to down hard bosses and have fun while doing so and are looking for like minded individuals to see the expansion through as well as to join us to prepare for more competitive raiding in the upcoming Legion expansion. Please feel free to add some of the battletags below so that we can further discuss our raid program, the environment, and why you should join us

US <Enigma> www.guildenigma.com
    Horde – Mal’Ganis

Progression:
    • 13/13H, 5/13M (Working on 6/13M currently)

Schedule:
    • Tues/Wed/Thurs

Raid times: (All time zones listed for your convenience)
    • 8-11:30PM PST
    • 10PM-1:30AM CST
    • 11PM-2:30AM EST

-- Recruiting! --
    • Ranged - Mage, Warlock, Elemental Shaman
    • Melee - Rogue, Enhancement Shaman
    • Tanks/Healers - No strong need but always accepting exceptional players to fit into our mythic roster rotation.

-- Battletag/Contact --
    • Gazzuk - Gazzuk#1936 (GM)
    • Yochi - Madesca#1830 (Co-GM)
    • Jaiydia - Persephone#1793 (General Questions if Gazzuk/Yochi aren't available at the time)
    Last edited by HoneyGirl; 2015-12-08 at 02:21 PM.

<Teufel Hunden> of Zul’jin are looking for dedicated players to progress through Warlords of Draenor, and upcoming Legion Expansion.

We are a Semi-Hardcore Heroic/Mythic raiding guild.

Current Progression
    3/13M Hellfire Citadel

Raid days: Mon, Wed, Thrus (8:15pm-11:30pm EST).

Currently Recruiting:
    Hunters
    Rogues
    Mages
    Shadowpriest
    Warlocks
    Balance Druids
    Death Knights

We will always be looking at exceptional applicants in any class!
    What we offer you:

- A very stable semi-hardcore relaxed raiding environment with guild repairs, potions/flasks, and runes.
    - A guild where you will be respected and heard. we welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
    - A loot council system not based on corruption or favouritism we decide on what will enable us to progress further.

What we expect:

- Players that have a raiding background, and a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class.
    - Able to play all their class, and specializations at an appropriate level.
    -People looking to be part of a team for the long term.
    - Able to show up to ALL raids (High Attendance).

You can apply here: http://www.teufel-hunden.enjin.com/

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any recruitment officers:

Btags:Mokamook#1388 or

Thank you for considering our guild!

@ HoneyGirl, hello - Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. I would have loved to raid with you guys but the times will not work out since 2:30 am is too late into the night and I get to work at 7am EST. Everything else about your schedule seems perfect though. I will still see if I can talk with you guys tonight!

I really appreciate the offer though and would still love to be in touch with you guys for fun runs/alt runs etc.

Thanks!

@Kungpaochick, Thanks - I will look the guild up! PS: Zul'jin was my old server!

My name is Tel and I belong to the guild <Just Outgear It>. <Just Outgear It> is a Horde Mythic raiding guild on the server Zul'Jin. We have a good group of players, and a fun group at that. We bust each others balls here and there, but it's all in good fun. When it comes to progression we take it serious. We are by no means a hardcore guild, but we do NOT like to show up 3 nights a week and waste everyone's time. It's not hard to fit into this raid group. We are just looking forward to adding more key pieces to the roster and continuing our success into the rest of WoD and going into Legion. We are HFC 13/13H 6/13M and raid T/W/Th 8:15-11:15 PM EST. wwwDOTjustoutgearitDOTenjinDOTcom is our site, and you're welcome to check it out or add me to bnet Telrik#1767. I hope to hear from you soon, and if not, good luck where ever you land!
    Azshane#1559 (Recruiter)
    Flaps#1403 (Officer)
    Kraig#1462 (Guild Master)
    Mastashake#1160 (Officer)
    Aileana#1278 (Officer)