Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    They should just nerf the human racials into the dirt to get some racial variety again. But I guess that would make the Pay2Win crowd who spent money on race changing to humans so they could do better in PvP upset. The most surprising thing is how they let an ability they knew was overpowered stay that way for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent1000 View Post
    why do they keep posting comments from Ghostcrawler...
    Because he actually answers, and while most of his answers are quite vague, there's some good stuff on occasion. When the Blizzard devs aren't saying anything, people take what they can get.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    Finally they change the human racial. Only took them... how many years?

I was really hoping they would remove trinket style racials and use the pvp changes as a chance to give all players, regardless of race, a trinket spell while replacing EMFH with something new and unique.

Instead they went for the boring easy route to appease the crybabies; as usual.

Who cares if Ghostcrawler answers. Might as well tweet me. I can make up vague shit and hypothesize about X change. I feel like he's a sports caster:

"Well ya see, they need to score more points if they want to win."

Thanks, Ghostcrawler.

Blizzards Logic is so crazy weird, seriously.

WotF too strong, so they nerf it, some time later, they give Humans an even better version of WotF, they never reverted back WotF, kept EMFH for YEARS even when every PvP player changed factions and now you see ONLY Humans in every Arena Ladder since years... and then now for Legion they change it to a WotF kind of Spell just for stuns (which is still much stornger than WotF or others) and saying, it wouldn't make sense with EMFH because of new PvP talents? So it made sense BEFORE in their eyes? Is Blizzard seriously playing their own game? Sometimes i really think they are trolling like crazy and so such stupid shit and comments on purpose, because... yeh, you can't be THAT dumb to be honest.

will alliance in finally be less than 80% human? probably not unless they make a free race change available to only humans (lol) or to everyone (bigger lol) Actually with blizzard anymore, i just don't know

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rust in Peace View Post
    I was really hoping they would remove trinket style racials and use the pvp changes as a chance to give all players, regardless of race, a trinket spell while replacing EMFH with something new and unique.

exactly. I just do not understand their insistence on this issue.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2015-12-09 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post

One of the best news for faction balance and PvP Players

I'm sure it will be final, good riddance.
    Better news would be for them to remove radials from pvp to get rid of any imbalances they cause.

Haha, 1.7 million health (if i saw that correctly)...so much for the stat squish I guess /shrug

Deleted
    MCJOHNS117 : they want nerf damage with priority in soo was problem with garrosh and his 2 miliards hp

Quote Originally Posted by Rust in Peace View Post

And yet the only one crying is you. How ironic.

we have a human

Deleted
    I feel that all this pvp balancing makes all classes and races boring. I wish that pvp was its own thing, that some skills that "don't fit" or "aren't balanced" for pvp would simply be disabled or worked differently in pvp instead of making changes that remove all race/class fun. I remember when I started playing in TBC and one of things to consider when choosing race was if racial was useful for the class I chose (nice with extra heal on warrior when leveling at that time etc) and playstyle I chose. It was same with races. I liked that some races/classes were better in some things and worse in others. Nobody says that you can only have one character, one main for everything. Unfortunately hardcore players and pvp players have to expose every inbalance and demand all feeling same strong in every aspect because in their case it matters. In their case it is boring if for example all healers in hardcore raid are of X class as they work best in that scenario. For normal players, doing normal raids, some hc dungeons and harder raid from time to time, it doesnt matter that their class is a little worse in some encounters (and a little better in others as things usualy even out) and they arent kicked from raiding for that. Plus that exceptional player can do better even in worse circumstances than a player playing "better class" (for the situation) with better armor. Wow became all about balancing while it doesn't concern a lot most of players as most of players are normal or casual and don't use their classes to maximum of their potential anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ. <=30sec cooldown on other effects makes it a BUFF, not a nerf. Now they can have TWO stun removals within 2 minutes. Stun is the most-present and destructive form of CC in PVP.

Why can't they just give each race the same racial between factions. It's not that hard. It's the ONLY way to balance racials in PVP without disabling them completely.

WoTF is still garbage. Every Fear and Charm effect is easily re-applied. All people do is trick Undead players into using their WotF so it puts their trinket on cooldown.

The Amalgam of Souls
    Immense soul energy was released when Gul'dan conducted the ritual to sever Illidan's soul from his body at Black Rook Hold. This energy brought the souls of the Ravencrest clan back to their ancestral home - and residual soul energy has merged them into a massive monstrosity.
    Umm, what? Illidan wasnt in Black Rook Hold, he was in Vault of the Wardens. BRH is in Val'sharah, VotW is in Aszuna. It has nothing to do with Black Rook Hold. WTF Kosak/Blizz?!?

First they kill our human heroes and now they kill humans. Nice Blizz why not just transform all of use into Blood Elf Warlocks and be dome with it.

I play human because the character model looks the best to me in the gear sets, human-melee, gnome casters IMO remove all racials

Quote Originally Posted by Ddps View Post
    And yet the only one crying is you. How ironic.
    Crybaby detected :^)

Human racial still seems OP. What does everyone trinket? Stuns. So now you just get two trinkets.. wtf. I don't even.

Casual PVPer - Oh look they finally nerfed EMFH
    Competitive PVPer - Wow thanks for the buff!

smh

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Umm, what? Illidan wasnt in Black Rook Hold, he was in Vault of the Wardens. BRH is in Val'sharah, VotW is in Aszuna. It has nothing to do with Black Rook Hold. WTF Kosak/Blizz?!?
    Um, what? Gul'dan takes Illidan out of the Vault and takes him to Black Rook Hold for the ritual. How is that hard to understand? Different things happen in different places.