Deleted

Realtime/Combat Log Analyze AddOn

Howdy,

is there an addon with which I can keep track how I performed in a fight. An addon which keeps track of my (abilities, debuff, buffs) uptime, wastes cp and such things ... I know this can be extracted from combat logs but is there an addon which does it after a fight or during a fight?

Details is probably the best you will get in an addon.

+1 on Details! It is currently the best DPS meter and comes with several really useful plugins as well.

Deleted
    Thank you - I'll test the addon.

Quote Originally Posted by zer View Post
    Howdy,

is there an addon with which I can keep track how I performed in a fight. An addon which keeps track of my (abilities, debuff, buffs) uptime, wastes cp and such things ... I know this can be extracted from combat logs but is there an addon which does it after a fight or during a fight?
    Alternatively just live-log to warcraftlogs on personal logs. They'll be up within ~10s of any fight ending and makes it a lot easier to review in detail.

Quote Originally Posted by maddnesskhaz View Post
    Alternatively just live-log to warcraftlogs on personal logs. They'll be up within ~10s of any fight ending and makes it a lot easier to review in detail.
    Warcraftlogs is definitely the best/most comprehensive.

But for an in-game addon, nothing beats details.

example:

ADL-Endurance is a nifty feature that tracks death trends over boss pulls. It tracks ALL pulls, records each death, and assigns a percentage. more than 5 deaths(adjustable) is considered a wipe, any further deaths are recorded, but assigned the same value.
    I used the Endurance feature a lot on mythic Thogar to track stupid deaths, though it's useful on all progression. Someone with a 35% endurance rating would be one of the first 5 to die on 35% of recorded pulls.

ADL-cooldowns brings up a graph showing the defensive (personal and raidwide) cooldowns used by each player over the course of a fight.

And the dps comparison window. Warcraft logs has this, though it's more complicated to bring up. When you click a player in the main window, it's one of the tabs - you can compare statistics across 3 players of the same class, though not necessarily same spec. Works on several styatistics, healing, dps, dmg, etc. An example would be me pulling it up to check myself against another sub rogue, see how many ambushes i did as compared to him, how much more each hit for, crit%, etc.

There's more features, including some tank based ones. And i think there are still modules being developed for it.

I don't use warcraft logs for anything except tracking rankings, details does what i need.

Like everyone has previously stated in this thread, Details! works amazing. And if you want a comprehensive log system that isn't on warcraft logs, if you have ERT that has a fight log function built into it you can explore.