French school stabbing was 'faked'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35093799

Why would you do such a thing?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Because he's a racist bigot?

There was a story going around Portsmouth, about how a person helped a Muslim Women with her shopping, so she warned her not to go into town on Boxing Day, as "they're planning an attack". It's just islamphobic stupidity.

Deleted
    He's either an attention seeker, a fanatic who was upset that the drama died out / there wasn't enough hate going around, or mentally ill. Or all of the above, I suppose.

Maybe there was some in-school politics going on and the people in charge weren't taking security serious enough and he thought that this would cause them to agree with him instead, that's the most generous thing I can think of, and even that doesn't justify this in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he's a masochist.

Deleted
    I found it weird when I read he shouted " this is for Daesh" a pro Isis follower wouldn't really say that.

15+ Year Old Account
    See, my question about shouting "Daesh" was very relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post

There was a story going around Portsmouth, about how a person helped a Muslim Women with her shopping, so she warned her not to go into town on Boxing Day, as "they're planning an attack". It's just islamphobic stupidity.
    To be fair I wouldn't help any muslim islamic women (one showing signs of practice, aka wearing burqa). It's against their religion for her to interact with me as a male w/o her husband present. Don't want her to get beaten or stoned because of it.

Wow... what an absolute loon.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    To be fair I wouldn't help any muslim islamic women (one showing signs of practice, aka wearing burqa). It's against their religion for her to interact with me as a male w/o her husband present. Don't want her to get beaten or stoned because of it.
    ... She's not going to get stoned to death because you helped her pick up her dropped shopping. The point is, the news was a lie, the police confirmed there was nothing going on, the individual who posted it cited "my aunties friend".

Hatred towards Muslims is growing, and it's stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hatred towards Muslims is growing, and it's stupid.
    And who is to blame?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    And who is to blame?
    Daesh, and people who can't tell the difference between Daesh and regular Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    And who is to blame?
    ISIS (or whatever we're calling them now), but also those that make these false claims, those that allow the bigoted few to make headlines and spread lies?

And again beeing muslim isnt a race so he cant be a racist gj
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Semantics he can still be a bigot that discriminates based on appearances and religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    True but when morons like this think Muslim they think people of middle eastern descent. They wouldn't even know a white or black muslim from glance but if you look even remotely middle eastern you must be one of them evil ISIS dudes and stuff

7+ Year Old Account
    Quoting myself, since there's always that one person in every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    It's a common English mix-up, xenophobic or ethnocentrism is the best matching phrases he was looking for, but I'm pretty sure you already understood the context. Most people do when they make this argument. They rather use semantics on the use of a particular word in the English language in order to try and down-play the significance of a statement denouncing the hate-filled diatribe of bigots who discriminate based on race, ethnicity or creed.

Saying, (But, that's not racism) is never a free pass to hate-filled discrimination.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2015-12-14 at 07:51 PM.