Deleted

Most fun class for PvP (WoD & Legion)

Hello guys,

Having pre-ordered Legion i've got a free 100lvl char boost.
    Currently i'm playing a frost Mage that looks kinda fun but i would like to test one of the other classes also.
    Which class do you enjoy most atm and what class is very powerful on 1v1 encounters?
    I'd prefer a melee class but every suggestion is welcome!

Deleted
    Feral, Hunter, Rogue are very good in 1v1

Deleted
    What about Arms Warrior or Retribution Paladin?

Deleted
    I Would g retri. Arms is better in arena, but in 1v1 retri should be able to get both Bubble and LoH off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue would be the best for 1v1 and arena. Warrior is easier for arena/arguably stronger than rogue, but weaker in 1v1s.

I'm currently playing arms warrior and really liking it. Their damage is really high and easy to pull off compared to rogues as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaethar View Post
    What about Arms Warrior or Retribution Paladin?
    arms is lacking the heal right now to be competetive enough in 1vs1, but i did not bother yet to check selfheals in legion right now - as you know you must check 3 talent tiers for each spec. arms tier, artifact weapon tier and pvp tier. Seems legion is far more complex than WoD, which was dumped down in complexity compared to prevous add ons.

But i bet there is still not enough selfheal for arms in legion.

I would go for the ret this time around, chances should be high with 3 talent tiers to finally rock in pvp. Always was good in 1vs1 situations due the the heals and bubbles and so on. Question just is how much he does heal. The best part of the ret is he is the only spec that gets the ashbringer. You certainly know this alone should mean you should play one? Even i, who rarely plays paladins consider a ret now just cause of ashbringer.

Which weapon could be more fun?

Maybe Apocalypse:

for legion its really hard to tell, today they totally overhauled the death knight talents again, with a lot of new ones. DKs are one of the best classes in the game when its about 1vs1, remember tanks will be pvp viable in legion, too, by design.(if thats a good thing is another question) Blood and Unholy should be pretty tough in 1vs1, no idea how frost will fare. depends on the selheal and if the spec is easily kiteable and how much burst dmg it does.

however i will go shadowpriest they are all about insanity now and their last talent is a cuthulu talent that makes you totally op in duels(10 min cd) regarding the dmg output and you will die too from it...maybed its more than enough to kill most classes, but rogues that will simply vanish and wait for your death when the buff expires(insanty reaching zero) quite crazy stuff. ;>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Rogue would be the best for 1v1 and arena. Warrior is easier for arena/arguably stronger than rogue, but weaker in 1v1s.

I'm currently playing arms warrior and really liking it. Their damage is really high and easy to pull off compared to rogues as well.
    And they still have the best execute, especially in legion. But in WoD on live servers, if i die, its most of the time an execute, if its in a random bg with any toon. I usually don't die from normal dmg or burst.

Can't really prepare much against executes while zergin.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2015-12-16 at 07:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on personal taste. Do you like ranged or melee? Control or burst? Ability to heal up and tank well or ability to move around fast and escape most situations?

I personally prefer melee for PvP. I'd say my current favorite is Fury Warrior because of the burst and good mobility. However, they can be CC'd and killed relatively easily. If you like the ability to escape and stuff, then Druids and Rogues. If you like CCing Hunters and Rogues. If you like being tanky and survive almost anything I'd go with Blood DKs if you like being a bit less tanky but you get much more mobility then BrM Monks or Prot Wars. If you like a nice balance of everything Paladins are good. If you like doing massive ranged damage but not have a lot of mobility/escapes then Warlocks and SPs. If you like being an OP healer then Resto Shaman or Disc.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama