Shadow BrainStorm

i know that we are still in alpha but i had a few ideas that i thought would be cool for shadow. I'd also love to hear any suggestions you guys have for talents, spells, or mechanics.

Shadow Word: Singularity
    30 yd range
    Instant 1 min cooldown
    Summons a shadow Orb at a location and after 3 secs collapses into a singularity Shadowy energies pull all enemies within 20 yards of the orb to the it's location. Enemies that were pulled in gain Edge of the Void debuff causing [1 + 500% of spell power ] over 15 secs.
    (the orb could look sorta like the fire orbs for majordomo staghelm and it could collapse into the black hole from xhul'haroc)

Shadow Word: Wither
    40 yd range
    Instant 1 min cooldown
    Instantly does [1 + 100% of spell power] and applies Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch to all enemies within 8 yards of the target.
    ( it could look like a purple version of Fire and Brimstone + Incinerate)

Shadow Word: Siphon
    40 yd range
    1.5 sec cast 2 min cooldown
    Causes the target to take damage equal to 20% of your other damage for 15 secs.
    (could be a small swirling aura around target)

Shadow Word: Death
    40 yd range
    instant 6sec cooldown
    A word of dark binding that inflicts [1 + 675% (not 67.5%) of Spell Power] Shadow damage to the target. Only usable on enemies that have less than 20% health.
    Generates 20 insanity even if not a killing blow.
    (this is not a double tap version of the spell)

Premonitions
    Passive Talent
    Shadow Word: Death is now castable on targets is above 85%
    (too compete with Reaper of Souls/Power infusion)

some other thoughts i have are Shadow word: Void or something like it needs to be baseline its just way too strong a choice as a talent. It would also be super nice to have twist of fate be baseline too.for some clarity on on the spell power amounts.
    current Alpha spells
    Mind Blast 220%
    SWP 330% over the duration
    Vampiric touch 290% over the duration
    Mindflay 120% over the duration

i would also be interested to see any visual effects shadowform has just before it caps insanity and turns in to tentcles. i'd love to see something like the new combustion but purple and not as veritical (like its heat) but more like body and soul where u can see pieces of void coming off of you in random directions. or maybe even a sparky type look travels across the body. or maybe like dripping up into the air

PS shadowform default needs to be darker http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20352785382

Shadow Word Singularity and Wither can be 1 spell. And the black hole idea sounds awesome.

I know I want to have an execute but maybe it's something that holds back the shadow spec right now. It's like how retri paladins did poor damage outside of "hammer time". Now that they are losing hammer of wrath during Avenging Wrath their other spells can be buffed to reasonable levels. Maybe that's what we need too? Lose the shadow word death completely to avoid the "shadow has an execute so their damage should be lower in general to balance it" mentality. But yes %675 spellpower is a satisfying amount I guess.

Also how about:

Shadow Walk
    40 yard
    Instant
    45?-60? sec CD
    Step into the shadow realm to rapidly travel towards a friendly target. Every 2 Voidform stack reduces the CD by 1 second.

Closing this thread as we already have a Legion Shadow Priest discussion here