Poll: Would you rather have been born as a member of the opposite sex?

Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

Would You Rather Have Been Born As A Member Of The Opposite Sex?

Would you rather have been born as a member of the opposite sex, or are you happy with your current sex?

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy pissing standing up.

Deleted
    O.......k

No im happy male

No way. Happily masculine.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    I like to be judged by my brains rather than my beauty, not that I think I'm ugly or something, so I'm glad to be a man.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-12-24 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well, I don't think I'd want to permanently be female, but if I could just experiment with it for one day that might be nice.

That whole thing with infinity orgasms or whatever sounds pretty neat.
    this pretty much.
    I just want to play with the fun bags, and a lil didle didle flick the nickel.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had a dollar for every time I wished I was a woman, I'd have seventy four cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    If I had a dollar for every time I wished I was a woman, I'd have seventy four cents.
    And for the record, it took exactly 8 posts for a feminist talking point to find its way into this thread.

In the interest of being moderately constructive, I'm with Bovinity here. Being a woman would be interesting to try but I can't really commit to it permanently as I like a lot of things about being male.
    Last edited by DisposableHero; 2015-12-24 at 09:25 PM.

I'm Good being a guy.

However, being born a lady would make my life a lot easier. I wouldn't complain. I'd gain a lot. I wager I'd be more upset to go from girl to guy as the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    And for the record, it took exactly 8 posts for a feminist talking point to find its way into this thread.
    I know right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wage gap doesn't exist

(Vanishes into the shadows)
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being able to somehow experience both sexes would imo be very interesting, though of course difficult even hypothetically, because so much goes into shaping that experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well, I don't think I'd want to permanently be female, but if I could just experiment with it for one day that might be nice.

That whole thing with infinity orgasms or whatever sounds pretty neat.
    Yeah. I think most people had a brief thought about it at some point.

I'd see if avoiding a ticket for being pretty is plausible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yeah. I think most people had a brief thought about it at some point.

I'd see if avoiding a ticket for being pretty is plausible.
    Crying to get out of a ticket is def plausible! Gotta judge your cop right though, because some wont care. (although to this date, Ive never cried and faked it. all cryings have been legit)

OT: I'd prefer staying a woman. None of my hardships in life have been because I'm a woman, and I know that with my issues, to be a man would be for a rough time due to much less support.

I think I'm good now.

Deleted
    No, but could be fun to experience what it's like for them with sex and some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    No, but could be fun to experience what it's like for them with sex and some stuff.
    It's basically just more intense and if you can't hold on to dear life it's all over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    It's basically just more intense and if you can't hold on to dear life it's all over.
    That sounds like an exaggeration. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    LMAO - still spewing this bogus nonsense? Women earn more than men in the same fields when they applied themselves equally. Taking yourself out of the workforce to raise kids means less pay. Duh.

And wtf kinda thread is this? No. I'm not mentally ill wishing too mutilate my body like Bruce Jenner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Step 1 - Be female
    Step 2- Obtain 1000's of male drones
    step 3- ???
    Step 4- Profit

You can't lose!

It would be interesting to see how the hormone difference would change things.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig