Former hardcore raider LF New Home (Arms/Fury Warrior)

Hey everyone,

I was a former hardcore raider (top 30 US throughout BC and WoTLK) as well as a multi R1 hunter and warrior. I spent a majority of the past 2 expansions (Cata and MoP) PvPing however in WoD I came back to raid and raided with a top 150 US guild as a DK and mage in Highmaul and BRF.

I had some personal issues and ended up re-rolling to my warrior now who I am very capable with. Due to a long absence from the game, I am in the process of catching up in gearing my warrior. He is 1/3 of the way done with getting the legendary ring and I'm around 715 ilevel (did all of this in just 1 week). Will be gearing up more this week and should be around 720-ish ilevel by the end of the week. I know all of the content (cleared 13/13 H so far) with knowledge and research done on all the mythic encounters. I rank in the 90%+ percentile of parses with my gear level without adequate tier pieces (only 2/4 atm) and not all trinkets to swap for certain fights.

I'm looking for a preferably mythic progressed guild who is interested in either picking up a very solid and dedicated player to add to their bench roster with possibilities of me to participate in alt runs/ farm content in order to gear up. I'm looking for a new home to move forward and catch up in the next tier and expansion. What I can offer you is a skilled player in every aspect of the game who is always extremely efficient and productive inside and outside of the raiding environment. Due to RL responsibilities I am very constrained in my raiding schedule.

I can raid these 3 days:
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday anywhere from 5:30 PM PST to around 9-9:30 PST.

Armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t%C3%A9/simple

If you are interested in adding an asset to your raid roster, please let me know!
    Last edited by Daeth; 2016-02-03 at 03:18 AM.

Guild: Freelance

Faction: Alliance

Server : Proudmoore US

Progression: 5/13 Mythic

Raid Days: Tues/Weds

Times: 5:30-8:30 MST

Currently Looking For: You!

Contact Info: Bartoss#1662

Bump still looking!

Bump, still looking!