Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Climbed a cliff at 2:30am on mushrooms.
    Remove the mushrooms, add an ice-cold rainstorm. No idea why, young and stupid (retarded more like). Happy to have made it back home.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I nearly died in a car crash once, does that count?
    I'd call it scary, yeah.

Where I'm from in California there are beaches lined with Cliffs hundreds of feet tall, at the top of one of them is a bunch of dirt jumps, so my friends and I were riding our bikes on them, doing stupid shit yada yada yada, well I went off a jump the wrong way and went barreling towards the cliff, luckily I got off of my bike at least a foot from the edge, leaving my bike to free fall to the sand below. Never recovered it.

Also, driving through East Palo Alto, locals know the horrors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

My 2nd ever lucid dream. Woke up with a feeling i couldn't breathe, opened my eyes and saw this black (as in shadowy, not skin color) midget sitting on my chest staring at me. Then i saw there was another shadowy person near the door to my room who started walking towards my bed slowly. Tried to scream but nothing came out, and then i woke up by rolling off my bed.

Other than that probably climbing this really high cliff drunk af while having acrophobia.

10+ Year Old Account
    i nearly drowned to death once.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and my friend when we were younger we would purposely get our selves hit by big waves at the beach. Our bodies would just get absolutely demolished and sometimes you're just under water for like 15 seconds at a time and it gets scary. We finally resurface and go again! xD