Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
Thanks a lot for this great set of Auras. I upgraded to the new version you put out and Id like to know how to set the spells with CD's back to not showing unless Im in combat as the last version did. Also how can I shrink the whole set a bit as I find it a bit large. Be great if in a later version you could add in an aura for Blinding Light as well.
Been out of town and away from WoW for a while here.
You could redownload the old version (an option on wago.io) otherwise it's actually fairly complicated to make them work the old way. If you want to delve into it a bit, you remove the triggers that look for "in combat" and "unit characteristic - attackable". then, under Load, you check "in combat", you have to do that for each of the auras that show up while out of combat. Just making a cooldown timer for blinding light isn't too bad but showing its duration is a bit harder, anyway i'll look into it when i do another update. As for making it smaller, you have to individually go through each one and shrink them under "display", no easy way to do it.

Thanks for the feedback.