Poll: Favorite D2 Act?

What was your favorite Act from D2?

I was discussing this with my friend today but I am curious what the general consensus is on everyone's favorite act.

Just for fun explain what your least favorite act was too.

My favorite act was Act 1.

My least favorite was Act 3, i really, really disliked the jungle tileset where most of the act happened, even if Mephisto was awesome!

The only area i really 'hated' was Maggot Lair in Act 2, it would get frustrating if you played with more players, on those narrow corridors

Act 3 for sure. There was a great sense of mystery as you explored the various forests and ruins. That town was awful to navigate though.

My least favorite is Act 2. I generally don't like desert scenes in games. Although, I did like the arcane stuff towards the end of that act.

Act 1 was awesome. Act 2 not far behind.

Deleted
    Act 2 was absolutely the loveliest place to be. Warm, quiet desert, and at least the music in town was so soothing. I would have to go with 2 as being my favorite, even if the monsters in that act were pretty god-awful.

Act 3 was horrible labyrinthian jungle and I believe Blizzard has never created more annoying monsters in any of their games than the goddamn flayers. 50 pint-sized assholes all sticking you with their teeny weeny toothpick knives. And yay, you're dead.

The rest fall in between I think. 2 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 3. That's the order I'd put them in.

I mean listen to this. It's just so nice and soothing. Then imagine you're in a hot desert town where everything is quiet.

A tie between A2 and A5 for me. As goes for every sane being, A3 was the worst. Fana-super-super-fast dolls. My god. Very few of my chars survived that without exiting that game.

A2 was simply an amazing area with decent variation from the A1 areas, while A5 was my go-to in terms of (most of) my farm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    My favorite act was Act 1.

My least favorite was Act 3, i really, really disliked the jungle tileset where most of the act happened, even if Mephisto was awesome!
    Same for me. It would be 1 > 5 > 2 > 4 > 3.

I really enjoyed act 1, it was eerie and felt evil, leading up to a really good dungeon at the end. Act 3 was okay, but a bit confusing. Maybe that is just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Act IV. I loved the Chaos Sanctuary. Followed closely by Act I and then V.

Act 4. Love Pandemonium and actually going into hell.